This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gregmyster

100 psi pump
« on: February 20, 2019, 08:49:51 pm »
Hi

My pump a shurflo 100psi is on its way out so before it goes I want to have one ready, any suggestions for either the best price for the same one or a good similar replacement

cheers in advance Andy Greg

Smudger

Re: 100 psi pump
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 09:10:13 pm »
Pure freedom were running a discounted price a couple of weeks back

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Spruce

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 09:23:07 pm »
Hi

My pump a shurflo 100psi is on its way out so before it goes I want to have one ready, any suggestions for either the best price for the same one or a good similar replacement

cheers in advance Andy Greg

I think you have to be very careful buying Shurflo pumps.

It was reported in the last year or so that Chinese copies have made their way into the window cleaning market and are being sold by some less reputable suppliers.

These Chinese copies aren't as good as the genuine Shurflo pumps are but are much cheaper.

I would suggest a reputable supplier such as Daqua and/or GrippaTank. I would be happy to pay more and be sure of getting  a genuine item.

Gardiners are still doing the Aquatec pumps which you need to add a filter to as well. These have a good name in the industry.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

gregmyster

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 09:26:41 pm »
cheers for that just ordered one of purefreedom