This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

Aworka stuff.
« on: February 19, 2019, 01:05:06 pm »
So I copy and paste the address with the first part of the postcode then I click set address hope that's right it finds the entire address and the second part of the postcode.

However from the app when I click the customer address it's still shows half the address and I go onto maps and it doesn't load the map route. Am I doing something wrong I was hoping the set address will locate the entire address and update it! Do i need to put the last part of the postcode for it to work thanks in advance!

*mod i locked previous topic as it went off topic nothing wrong just this can purely only be purely for  Aworka*

Simon Trapani

Re: Setting address in aworka question.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 02:03:37 pm »
If you’ve synced? it should just fire up maps. Does on my iphone. It won’t update the address in the aworka address field automatically though.

It’s a new feature & the beginnings of a route planner. I’m getting into the habit of adding it on all new customers. We’ve taking on so much lately that I can’t remember where some of the roads are. There’s no quick way to add all your existing customers.

Simon Trapani

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 02:08:40 pm »
Just to clarify... on main aworka program, enter custy address in address field if new customer (for an existing customer it will obvioudly already be there), hit ‘set address’.  Click ‘save’ at the bottom. Sync & when u hit ‘map direction’ in the aworka app it will fire up maps.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 05:35:33 pm »
Hi Simon thanks very much for the reply. Basically I hid set address it comes up on the right but doesn't actually save the full address so I decided to copy and paste the last part of the postcode into the address field which is fine.
When I think and I open up the job in the mobile app and I click on map directions it does not guide me to the job that's on an Android phone though perhaps it works fine on your iPhone?

Simon Trapani

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 05:39:58 pm »
Yes works fine on iphone so not sure. Email Chris at aworka. He's dead helpful.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 06:24:41 pm »
Thanks Simon yes I'm onto that. Meanwhile while we're on the subject im adding more jobs so the ones that you click requires notification they come up in the planner highlighted red are you able to automate these messages? Also do you use textlocal or text marketer meanwhile I suppose you're still waiting for the API key from my SMS?
Textlocal seems to have a more competitive rate I think it's £25 for 1000 credits?

Simon Trapani

Re: Aworka stuff.
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 09:07:05 pm »
Textmarketer.

I don’t know anything about API??

Yes you can just filter & text the ones highlighted in red onnthe planner. Click the little printer icon for the next day’s worksheet. Innthe first dropdown select ‘jobs to be confirmed’ and refresh. Then you will just see those jobs & can apply your template, set a time to send etc.

I filter my planner by late/early so I can see which jobs are most overdue. Look for the little speech bubble icon for those jobs that need confirming.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 09:27:46 pm »
Textmarketer.

I don’t know anything about API??

Yes you can just filter & text the ones highlighted in red onnthe planner. Click the little printer icon for the next day’s worksheet. Innthe first dropdown select ‘jobs to be confirmed’ and refresh. Then you will just see those jobs & can apply your template, set a time to send etc.

I filter my planner by late/early so I can see which jobs are most overdue. Look for the little speech bubble icon for those jobs that need confirming.
I've mentioned to the admin that's the map isn't loading and he's working 0n getting back to me soon.

So on the desktop version when I click on a job which is highlighted red a red box comes out for saying confirm a 1 day notice nothing else about scheduling a message. Perhaps I've done something wrong? I hope I'm not destined to use my spreadsheet for the rest of my life because it took me 5 minutes to sort out my work for tomorrow but been trying to figure it all out for ages i know if i can itll be worth it in the long run. Took a little longer to message A few customers manually. I would much prefer something automated for messaging along with debt collection hopefully I can get it all sorted

:(

Apparently you can send free messages from my SMS however you need to wait for an api by emailing them. They haven't responded tho in over a week.

Simon Trapani

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 10:02:36 pm »
I don’t bother with the confirm box very often.

The bit you’ve missed though is the printer icon. On the next day’s work on the planner, hover the mouse pointer until you get your little icons at the top of that day. From memory I think there’s a curvy arrow to shift work, a printer icon, a trash bin & a little green ‘+’  icon to add extra jobs. You just want to click the printer icon. On the next screen in the first dropdown that says ’show’, you want to select ‘jobs to be confirmed’. Click ‘refresh’ over to the right slightly. This will filter the ones you need to text. They should be are the inly jobs showing now. Click ’message customers’ then ‘use template’. Select your chosen template you’ve created beforehand & apply it. Then click ‘send selected.

Phew...now breathe!

Simon Trapani

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 10:04:02 pm »
Took me ages to get the hang of aworka and many many emails to Chris. Well worth sticking with though imo.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2019, 10:14:33 pm »
I don’t bother with the confirm box very often.

The bit you’ve missed though is the printer icon. On the next day’s work onvthe planner, hover the mouse pointer until you get your little icons at the top of that day. From memory I think there’s a curvy arrow to shift work, a printer icon, a trash bin & a little green ‘+’  icon to add extra jobs. You just want to click the printer icon. On the next screen in the first dropdown that says ’show’, you want to select ‘jobs to be confirmed’. Click ‘refresh’ over to the right slightly. This will filter the ones you need to text. They should be are the inly jobs showing now. Click ’message customers’ then ‘use template’. Select your chosen template you’ve created beforehand & apply it. Then click ‘send selected.

Phew...now breathe!

Oh my god yes there you go haha so easy once you're told properly. And there was me getting really anxious about asking because I know it's bloody easy I just don't know how to do it!
thank you so much mate I really appreciate it.. I've been using a spreadsheet for a very long time in fact when I was using it it was considered pretty much high-tech lol compared to The Notebook and Pen!

I'm assuming that you set your notifications a few days in advance in the same method over the print icon so for example three days in advance and in case you can't make it I guess you cancel those messages.

Can you send two lots of messages one lot 1 night before at 7 p.m. and the next lot on the day at 7 in the morning?

Also regarding sending debt messages I'm assuming that is on the customer tab filtered by debt?
Thx alot!

Crystal-clear

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2019, 10:21:17 pm »
Took me ages to get the hang of aworka and many many emails to Chris. Well worth sticking with though imo.

ok good to know i ain't the only one was was asking questions!

Crystal-clear

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2019, 10:22:41 pm »
Oh was wondering if you would like to share your 120 character messages notification and debt just so I can compare it with mine! Also any other ones like the ones that haven't paid for awhile or anything like that  :)
Trying to avoid the cap

Simon Trapani

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2019, 10:36:45 pm »
Last post cos I’m off to bed...

A text is 165 characters I think?

I haven’t a debt text. Not sure you can do it yet. I think it may be on his ‘to do’ list. If you find a way let me know.

You can send as many texts as you want. You can schedule as many as you want. Yes you can cancel them as long as you haven’t selected ‘send now’ as it would be too late.

I have 7 templates. One for each weekday & two apologies (past & present tense) in case we won’t or didn’t make it to the customer for whatever reason.

Examples: ‘Window Cleaner arriving tomorrow (Friday). Please ensure garden access’

‘We’re not going to make it to you after all - apologies - I will be in touch to rearrange’

Crystal-clear

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2019, 10:55:36 pm »
Last post cos I’m off to bed...

A text is 165 characters I think?

I haven’t a debt text. Not sure you can do it yet. I think it may be on his ‘to do’ list. If you find a way let me know.

You can send as many texts as you want. You can schedule as many as you want. Yes you can cancel them as long as you haven’t selected ‘send now’ as it would be too late.

I have 7 templates. One for each weekday & two apologies (past & present tense) in case we won’t or didn’t make it to the customer for whatever reason.

Examples: ‘Window Cleaner arriving tomorrow (Friday). Please ensure garden access’

‘We’re not going to make it to you after all - apologies - I will be in touch to rearrange’
Thanks very much!
Hi mate yes I worked this one out.
So if you click on the jobs tab then click show active by balance. On the dropdown menu you have the usual choose action then message customers :)
Looks like you'll have to let me know what your debt chasing message is like too hope this helps

enjoy  :)