Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bizarre thing happened yesterday
« on: February 16, 2019, 11:11:49 am »
Whilst driving home yesterday from a 2 day break with gf. Followed along country lanes in my work van by another van for maybe 3 -4 miles. The van behind kept swerving all over the road behind me maybe 100 yards behind us though and then speeding up to tailgate and then slowing right down and backing off. This started to agitate me .
I got to a t junction with a larger road when the two men in the van pulled along side and wound window down.
" hello sir I've been trying to get around you, are you a window cleaner ? ( back of van sign written ) do you have a card ?"
Explained we were not local and on holiday. That was that, soon after I turned off a different way to them.

OK, so its a bit of a boring story but seemed odd and somethings just didn't add up in my head.
Have I been a bit paranoid or do you think they were up to something ?
My imagination being what it is, one scenario I considered was they were after my address to nick my van.

Smudger

Re: bizarre thing happened yeaterday
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 11:17:38 am »
I thought you were going to say you found a thread where dazmond hasn’t mentioned his grippa hot water system or Mexican holiday 🙄😂😂

But yes maybe over cautious

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Re: bizarre thing happened yesterday
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 11:41:01 am »
Sorry I should have added that we had just spent the night in a 5 star hotel.  :D

Stoots

Re: bizarre thing happened yesterday
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 10:33:10 pm »
2 pikeys in a clapped out old transit once pulled up to me when I was cleaning "how much do you charge for that house, have you got a card"

Told them a fiver and no don't have any cards.

They swore at me told me I was taking the p and drove off.

Not the best story I admit