This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simon w

Advertising job vacancies
« on: January 27, 2019, 11:38:54 am »
Just wondering if Clean It Up could benefit along with it's users from a staff recruitment section. I know plenty on here are sole traders so wouldn't be much use to themselves but for those that employ and regularly advertise for staff?

Over time those who seek employment in different cleaning sectors could recognize C I U as a source of finding employment benefiting themselves along with C I U members who employ.

I use a range of methods to find staff and have posted vacancies on here before to some success. Just wondering if a page dedicated to this might be a useful addition to the forum.   

Forum Admin

Re: Advertising job vacancies
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 03:00:22 pm »
Hi Simon,

That's an interesting one and certainly one we have thought of before. As you say many members are sole traders so it would be a concern as to how many and who would be posting vacancies? We shall give this some thought and see if it may benefit, it would sit well in our Market Place section, if you have any other thoughts on content for this section or anything at all just let us know.

Thanks,

Clean It Up Team

simon w

Re: Advertising job vacancies
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 09:54:30 am »
Hi Simon,

That's an interesting one and certainly one we have thought of before. As you say many members are sole traders so it would be a concern as to how many and who would be posting vacancies? We shall give this some thought and see if it may benefit, it would sit well in our Market Place section, if you have any other thoughts on content for this section or anything at all just let us know.

Thanks,

Clean It Up Team

Just a general job vacancy section where CIU members can advertise their cleaning vacancies with the aim that over time the section gets a high ranking on Google so anyone who is looking for cleaning vacancies on the internet gets directed to the section on CIU. I'm no expert on Google searches but hopefully if done right it could be successful way for employers to fill vacancies and cleaners to find employment.