This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DeLuce

Gardiner new pu pole hose
« on: January 16, 2019, 09:06:24 pm »
Alright fellas!
                               Anybody had a go with this stuff yet?  Hot or cold?
If so, could you give me a rounded out review please, I'm thinking of getting some as my exceed innovation hose is on its last legs. Thanks

Stoots

Re: Gardiner new pu pole hose
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 11:22:46 pm »
Not tried it but every other hose I've used is poop so don't expect this to be any different.

I'm gonna order some soon I think when I've used the last of this all season poo

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 10:59:47 am »
Getting some sent today. So could let you know next week.....

p1w1

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 02:22:45 pm »
I definitely prefer it then the  orange stuff when using hot water its more flexible when it cools down too, it does stretch a little bit when using hot water but still fine on a 22ft pole using the univalve. Haven't used it with just cold but water but compared to the orange stuff which you just couldn't use with cold its a lot better, although i'm not convinced  its going to be that much different to the general all season hose  when using cold water, especially this time of year. It is very flexible though and tough.

mufcglen

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 03:16:10 pm »
I use the green stuff and can’t fault thst hot or cold but be interested to see how this new stuff does

DeLuce

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 07:36:36 am »
Thanks for the replies.
OK Clever, I might hang fire for a few more days  ;D
Hurry up though, my blue pole hose is ready to crumble!! :P

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 07:39:17 pm »
It got delivered today by fed ex, it was placed in the back of my van. At around 5pm I got the hose out of the bag and was pretty cold.

There is a noticeable difference between this hose and the orange pu Hose I got with some goosenecks!

Really looking forward to trying it.

DeLuce

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 09:35:32 pm »
Sounds interesting, keep it coming!!! :D

ben M

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 08:39:24 pm »
It got delivered today by fed ex, it was placed in the back of my van. At around 5pm I got the hose out of the bag and was pretty cold.

There is a noticeable difference between this hose and the orange pu Hose I got with some goosenecks!

Really looking forward to trying it.
any feedback now mate?

Jonny 87

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 12:55:35 pm »
It’s been out of stock for ages. :(  Well atleast a week.

Any thoughts on it?

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

p1w1

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2019, 02:36:51 pm »
If your on about the green stuff, ive been using it a few weeks now with hot and cold water and quite like it. Better then that orange crap, thats the devils work that stuff even with hot water, Green stuff is in stock as far as i can see.

Jonny 87

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2019, 02:44:08 pm »
If your on about the green stuff, ive been using it a few weeks now with hot and cold water and quite like it. Better then that orange crap, thats the devils work that stuff even with hot water, Green stuff is in stock as far as i can see.

Sorry your right!

I was misreading the page, it’s back in stock now. I’ve just ordered some. :)

Thanks.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Stoots

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2019, 02:52:48 pm »
I use cold but Gardiner's green is the best hose I've used. It's softer than most so has less memory.

It still will tangle but it drops out unlike the all season and most others I've tried

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2019, 07:23:43 pm »
Forgot about this thread haha

Yes very impressed with it and seems to deal with an electric reel ok.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2019, 12:48:51 pm »
Just a little update on this hose.

Very impressed with it and it’s the best hose I’ve ever used.

I just hope it’s good with cold water and 25c plus weather.

harleyman

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2019, 05:03:40 pm »
I've tried tones   it's ok for a while but gose like the rest  I've tried emersing in not water but just  reverts back i don't think  they  will be ever one that's any good  it may  be that  that the poles are always in differnt positions when  being collapsed ence  the twisting  imo

mufcglen

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2019, 10:08:42 pm »
Can’t fault it myself, use with hot water about 45-50 degrees and its perfect, seems to last forever.
I had one section on well over a year only replacing it after getting it cut on a thorn bush!

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2019, 05:16:00 am »
Can’t fault it myself, use with hot water about 45-50 degrees and its perfect, seems to last forever.
I had one section on well over a year only replacing it after getting it cut on a thorn bush!

This is the new lime green pole hose I don't think its been out a year....

mufcglen

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2019, 09:25:45 pm »

I’ve had mine which is the lime green hose for about 1.5-2 years pal, got it when it first came out!

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2019, 09:57:52 pm »

I’ve had mine which is the lime green hose for about 1.5-2 years pal, got it when it first came out!

A lime green hose came out about then a new green hose came out about 3-6 months ago