This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jonboywalton75

Reinstated my hot system
« on: January 02, 2019, 11:48:03 am »
Got my old duvet out of the shed and covered stuff up last night for the first time this winter
Cleaning on first house by 9 am
Winter, what a drag😱😱
Oh and Dazmond, where are you, we're up and running

jo5hm4n

Re: Reinstated my hot system
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 02:32:21 pm »
Got my old duvet out of the shed and covered stuff up last night for the first time this winter
Winter, what a drag😱😱

You're having a better start to the year than i am then!

Went to start new van today, battery was flat as a pancake.  Got it going then within 5 minutes on the dual carriageway rear tyre had a blowout had to do an emergency stop when there wasnt a hard shoulder either.  Vans in garage as we speak.  I'll pretend today didnt happen and tomorrow is the real first day of the year  ;D ;D ;D

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 03:07:58 pm »
first day back  for me.......it looks like ive been steam cleaning the windows today theres that much steam coming off my brush! ;D

its good to get back out there after 11 days off.....

happy new year guys and gals....i hope its a good un! 8)
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 03:11:00 pm »
Winter, what a drag😱😱

Went to start new van today, battery was flat as a pancake.  Got it going then within 5 minutes on the dual carriageway rear tyre had a blowout had to do an emergency stop when there wasnt a hard shoulder either.  Vans in garage as we speak.  I'll pretend today didnt happen and tomorrow is the real first day of the year  ;D ;D ;D

virtually 2 years ago today my oil pump went on my van and seized the engine! ::)roll

it could of been a worse start for ya! ;D
price higher/work harder!

jonboywalton75

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 04:00:53 pm »
Winter, what a drag😱😱

Was that you're custom Josh?
The batteries are one of the weak links on them, IMO
Once, on a snowy drive, I revved that much to get traction that I blew a heat exchanger on my mondeo
You have those days, you are right to move on and forget it
Hope tomorrow is a good un mate😁