This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

cleaner planner is it worth it? can it send text reminders
« on: December 23, 2018, 01:21:46 pm »
Ive been holding out but i think soon enough i think ill benefit from the annual expense its about £250 a year admin is starting to pile up.
automatically sending out text reminders for debt i think would be good say every week then when its marked off it doesnt text them again can it do that? what else do you love about it i hear its the best software.

Simon Trapani

Re: cleaner planner is it worth it? can it send text reminders
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 01:41:37 pm »
If it's just debt reminders maybe just get your customers on GoCardless?

Crystal-clear

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 01:42:53 pm »
If it's just debt reminders maybe just get your customers on GoCardless?
yeah but not all go on it of-course i push Gocardless. so can it send automatic reminders?

Simon Trapani

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 01:45:25 pm »
I don't know mate. I signed up but have never got round to using it!

Crystal-clear

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 02:59:34 pm »
I don't know mate. I signed up but have never got round to using it!
[/quote
Oh i see :)

Stoots

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 06:40:50 pm »
I've been using cp and I do like it a lot but it cost £35 pm for the go cardless integrated version.

Plus whatever you will spend on texts via text local . For me it all works out to about £50 or more a month when you include texts.

I've decided I'm moving to squeegee and have just started dabbling with it. £10 a month Inc go cardless integration and you can text for free using your own minutes.

Cleaner planner is great btw but there are cheaper alternatives, aworka being another

As for automatic reminders I'm not sure it can do this, but I know text local can send automated reminders.....I don't know if there is a way of linking that to your debts...

But it's really easy to text all your debts at once using cp. You can do it in seconds. Click on debt list highlight all and click send SMS. Done.

Leeds

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 07:10:11 pm »
Another shout for Squeegee App. Miles ahead of the rest now. And the customer support is instant. Like within 15mins. They even have a whatsapp number so you can just text them! Never mind the £10 a months for one man bands!

Crystal-clear

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2018, 07:15:28 pm »
I've been using cp and I do like it a lot but it cost £35 pm for the go cardless integrated version.

Plus whatever you will spend on texts via text local . For me it all works out to about £50 or more a month when you include texts.

I've decided I'm moving to squeegee and have just started dabbling with it. £10 a month Inc go cardless integration and you can text for free using your own minutes.

Cleaner planner is great btw but there are cheaper alternatives, aworka being another

As for automatic reminders I'm not sure it can do this, but I know text local can send automated reminders.....I don't know if there is a way of linking that to your debts...

But it's really easy to text all your debts at once using cp. You can do it in seconds. Click on debt list highlight all and click send SMS. Done.
Hello mate can you please text me a link where I can find this software called squeegee and other competitive software I didn't realise that you're able to spend £100 a month on cleaner planner that's just too much. Definitely prefer using my own minutes

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 07:30:27 pm »
defo watching this ive just started using clean planner and to be honest i fine it much herder and longer  to use then the old window cleaner pro we use to date and its loads more £££££

Stoots

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2018, 09:19:03 pm »

Hello mate can you please text me a link where I can find this software called squeegee and other competitive software I didn't realise that you're able to spend £100 a month on cleaner planner that's just too much. Definitely prefer using my own minutes

www.squeeg.ee

You can use your own minutes with cp but it's long winded doing so from the worksheet app you have to do them one at a time.

Stoots

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2018, 09:21:25 pm »
defo watching this ive just started using clean planner and to be honest i fine it much herder and longer  to use then the old window cleaner pro we use to date and its loads more £££££

I think that's just a learning curve.

I used George before switching and really didn't get in with cp for a few weeks, but now I think it's great. Just too pricey when you consider the cost of other software .

Michael Peterson

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2019, 01:49:51 pm »
I remember when rob from cleaner planner first came on here , he said what he was going to do and did it , he’s always said he would fix any problems quickly and he has . I have enjoyed cleaner planner it’s a good program , I trust rob and his vision. I’m in with cleaner planner for the long game :-) :-) :-) of course I wish squeege all the best it’s always good to have investment in our industry

dazmond

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2019, 06:21:49 pm »
i think cleaner planners great.... but i think some other software programs are catching them up(and are cheaper too).im happy with the basic £18 a month package although ive noticed its now £19 plus VAT for the basic package now...prices just seem to be going up and up.......
price higher/work harder!

Stoots

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2019, 07:35:59 pm »
does anyone know if you can schedule texts via cleaner planner or any other app?

i want to be able to sort my work out when i come home then set all texts to go out at say 7pm

must be a way, sick of having to remember to do it on an evening

p1w1

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2019, 08:03:10 pm »
does anyone know if you can schedule texts via cleaner planner or any other app?

i want to be able to sort my work out when i come home then set all texts to go out at say 7pm

must be a way, sick of having to remember to do it on an evening
You can with cleaner planner, i reckon any web based texting service will do it too.