This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

clarkson

Xline
« on: December 21, 2018, 05:55:50 pm »
Hi
Will be going to a new van shortly , so will put in a new set up . Anyone using xline looks well designed and well thought out.

Cheers
John

John Mart

Re: Xline
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 08:37:12 am »
Hi
Will be going to a new van shortly , so will put in a new set up . Anyone using xline looks well designed and well thought out.

Cheers
John
I've not heard great things about their CS, but I bought one of their guttervacs and it was missing a part and they resolved it pretty efficiently. I also heard they accidently drilled a hole in a van roof when fitting a pole rack. My recommendation would be Pure Freedom. Good value and neat job.

Richard Stevenson

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 09:48:33 am »
Had a new x line system fitted about a year ago, excellent service. Always had ionics before , there equipment just became to unreliable. No regrets with the change.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 10:17:22 am »
and watch out for there ex demo stuff for sale on ebay and save a good few quid

andyM

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 11:50:16 am »
. I also heard they accidently drilled a hole in a van roof when fitting a pole rack.

Whoops!   
One of the Plebs

Spruce

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 01:12:46 pm »
Hi

Cheers
John

I like the colour combination.

If you are looking for a complete system then it does look the business. Everything has its place in neatly designed compartments.
If you are looking for a delivery unit then some of these compartments are a waste of space. We don't have a di vessel on our van/s as its all done in the garage.

The other consideration as with and plug and play system is where they fit the controllers. They are low down and would be behind where the hose reels are stored. The hose reels will block easy access to them. The other consideration is that if you have a LWB van and the tank is up front, switching the pump on and off at the controller could be difficult from the back. If you have an twin operator tank with a van with one sliding door, the accessing the second controller is going to be challenging from either the side door or the rear doors.

We switch the pump off at the controller when we finish each job and move onto the next. Some might not have that issue as they have stop connectors at the van ports, whereas we don't.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)