This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rb4no

unger ergotec ninja scraper
« on: December 17, 2018, 03:44:20 pm »
hi everyone,  just broke my brand new scraper!! i dropped it and it broke the little black blade carrier . Apparently you can't purchase this part so i'll have to fork out for a new one!!! this happen to anyone else? any thoughts on what can be used? I have the 4" version of the scraper..

Smudger

Re: unger ergotec ninja scraper
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 03:51:06 pm »
What did it cost?
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 05:29:41 pm »
hi everyone,  just broke my brand new scraper!! i dropped it and it broke the little black blade carrier . Apparently you can't purchase this part so i'll have to fork out for a new one!!! this happen to anyone else? any thoughts on what can be used? I have the 4" version of the scraper..

ive had mine for years but never dropped it,great scraper.....im surprised you cant buy the plastic blade protector,have a look on ebay and see if you can find one that ll fit......
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 05:39:40 pm »
looks like youll have to buy another one matey....i couldnt find just the safety guard for sale......

rb4no

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 03:45:10 pm »
blooming typical isn't it! second  time i used it as well!! aw well i'll get a  new one then....

rb4no

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 05:09:53 pm »
guys thought i'd let you know i found one of these for sale with windowcleancentre.co.uk not seen them before, not sure if they are a new outfit but they have a really good selection of trad kit especially including some of the more obscure stuff like this. Blade slider was £3.50 and p&p was reasonable.  very fast turnaround too!

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 05:50:23 pm »
guys thought i'd let you know i found one of these for sale with windowcleancentre.co.uk not seen them before, not sure if they are a new outfit but they have a really good selection of trad kit especially including some of the more obscure stuff like this. Blade slider was £3.50 and p&p was reasonable.  very fast turnaround too!

the windowclean centre has been going for years mate! ;D....great for trad stuff and as you say good for more obscure things.... ;)