This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Phantom reviews after usage
« on: December 11, 2018, 04:13:09 pm »
This is a post on facebook window cleaning UK page
(So might need to be on facebook to see it perhaps 😔)

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1445024025733000?view=permalink&id=2235354923366569&anchor_composer=false
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

wayne m

Re: Phantom reviews after usage
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 04:30:16 pm »
I'm not on Facebook so can't see what it says, can you give me some info on what it says please?

nathankaye

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 06:25:41 pm »
This is what a chap posted and its an interesting read on the comments which others have put about the pole. Especially with all the initial hype about them, wondered what other (perhaps on here) peoples opinions are.

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

wayne m

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 06:34:50 pm »
Thanks Nathan,  I've been using mine in the rain and when ground is all mucky and hose trailing in it and then extending pole ok and no problems so I guess only time will tell if it  happens to me too.

Stoots

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 06:35:20 pm »
glad i didnt buy one, going to wait for some more months to see what the verdict is

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 06:51:33 pm »
How soft are the clamp inserts? My concern would be dirt/grit getting embedded in the rubber and actually increasing wear.
Comfortably Numb!

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 07:05:20 pm »
That being said Gardners recommend also cleaning and washing out each week when you look in there pdf guide to pole care

The basic carbon one that are in use in one van are cleaned every week and are fine, there’s minimal wear and I’m fairly impressed to be honest lasted longer than a slx already, I wouldn’t use them there too heavy for me but he loves them he has a 22 every day and a 30 and extreme 47

With the extreme I use,  I use the inner but ends it’s easier to interchange sections without need to remove rubber end and I’m guessing the dirt will run out easier in use

I would prefer this kind of but end on the phantom would make it easier

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 07:06:18 pm »
That being said Gardners recommend also cleaning and washing out each week when you look in there pdf guide to pole care

The basic carbon one that are in use in one van are cleaned every week and are fine, there’s minimal wear and I’m fairly impressed to be honest lasted longer than a slx already, I wouldn’t use them there too heavy for me but he loves them he has a 22 every day and a 30 and extreme 47

With the extreme I use,  I use the inner but ends it’s easier to interchange sections without need to remove rubber end and I’m guessing the dirt will run out easier in use

I would prefer this kind of but end on the phantom would make it easier

Clamp inserts are not that soft when I’m cleaning i don’t notice grit all caught in there