This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clearview

Controller Error Signal "DE"
« on: December 10, 2018, 06:01:35 pm »
Evening all, i had an error signal saying DE (dead end) come up today on my controller display. The flow of water fluctuated from strong to weak around every five seconds, which was a problem when rinsing down the windows.
Anyone had the same problem or know how to fix this. Thanks in advance.

duncan h

Re: Controller Error Signal "DE"
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 06:04:17 pm »
Calibrate controller

windowswashed

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 06:17:20 pm »
Press middle and right button together until AUT displays and let it calibrate. Or press left and right buttons together and set to 30 manually and press right button to set

jonny thompson

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 08:57:22 pm »
I had this and it was the fuse needed changing

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 09:49:29 pm »
Evening all, i had an error signal saying DE (dead end) come up today on my controller display. The flow of water fluctuated from strong to weak around every five seconds, which was a problem when rinsing down the windows.
Anyone had the same problem or know how to fix this. Thanks in advance.

itll be the calibration...set it higher.....mine was the same first thing this morning(it was cooler than it has been for the last few days)......i calibrated mine from 35 to 40....
price higher/work harder!

windowswashed

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 12:06:28 am »
I tried out the new flow controller that can be controlled from a fob or phone today. I kept accidentally hitting the increaseflow  button by accident. Was suppose to be working on No 60 and found I was constantly on 80 or 90. Mind you I got through a lot of work. It takes a bit of getting use. It's ok. I'll get use to it eventually  ;D

Spruce

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 07:19:46 am »
I tried out the new flow controller that can be controlled from a fob or phone today. I kept accidentally hitting the increaseflow  button by accident. Was suppose to be working on No 60 and found I was constantly on 80 or 90. Mind you I got through a lot of work. It takes a bit of getting use. It's ok. I'll get use to it eventually  ;D

I must be loosing it. Where are these available from please? I'm guessing it must be a Spring controller.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

windowswashed

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 05:45:47 pm »
Yeah, the new spring controller. I bought it from Gardiners. I have a Iphone 5s for work and I had to upload the latest download to be able use the phone for controlling the flow meter as it requires IOS 8 and above which wasn't mentioned on the website. Once the phone was updated to a newer operating system it was straight forward to link the phone and fob to the flow controller.  The phone app which you download allows you to change the button functions on the fob to your own custom. One function I like is to be able to press a button on the fob to instantly increase or decrease the water flow by 10, very useful and convenient.
It says on the website that you can use it easily up to 100m around buildings. I have 150m of hose on my reel as I need it for some properties I clean and find that there are some blind spots where the radio signal gets blocked but overall it's very good for reception for receiving the radio signal. I only use my phone to control the water flow controller for turning it on and off, rest of the time I just use the fob which I hang around my neck for pausing or increasing/decreasing the flow. Takes a bit of getting use but I like it.

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2018, 07:23:14 pm »
Yeah, the new spring controller. I bought it from Gardiners. I have a Iphone 5s for work and I had to upload the latest download to be able use the phone for controlling the flow meter as it requires IOS 8 and above which wasn't mentioned on the website. Once the phone was updated to a newer operating system it was straight forward to link the phone and fob to the flow controller.  The phone app which you download allows you to change the button functions on the fob to your own custom. One function I like is to be able to press a button on the fob to instantly increase or decrease the water flow by 10, very useful and convenient.
It says on the website that you can use it easily up to 100m around buildings. I have 150m of hose on my reel as I need it for some properties I clean and find that there are some blind spots where the radio signal gets blocked but overall it's very good for reception for receiving the radio signal. I only use my phone to control the water flow controller for turning it on and off, rest of the time I just use the fob which I hang around my neck for pausing or increasing/decreasing the flow. Takes a bit of getting use but I like it.

personally i dont see the point,i never adjust my flow at all during my working day...i dont turn the pump off either(it runs for 6 or 7 hours a day recirculating back to my tank when in between jobs or coffee breaks/lunch etc)........just another thing to faff about with thats not needed IMO......

P @ F

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 07:33:15 pm »
As much as it pains me , I have to say Im with daz on this one  ;D  (Hi Daz)  ;)
I could see a benefit before Univalve came out but not now , why would you need to alter flow mid job , for me this is just a bit of a toy which is going to make a bit of extra money , if thats what you are into then fair play , just not top of my Crimbo list !
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

P @ F

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2018, 07:34:28 pm »
Besides , I have just spent all my money on a diesel heater  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2018, 07:37:05 pm »
Besides , I have just spent all my money on a diesel heater  ;D

really?was it the £150 one off ebay? ;D

P @ F

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2018, 07:40:38 pm »
Come on Daz , dont Hijack the thread , all I will say is im going to be driving rather far up the country in Jan !

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2018, 11:30:19 am »

personally i dont see the point,i never adjust my flow at all during my working day...i dont turn the pump off either(it runs for 6 or 7 hours a day recirculating back to my tank when in between jobs or coffee breaks/lunch etc)........just another thing to faff about with thats not needed IMO......

WFP Link has three elements . Controller - Fob and Phone app. We have used long range RF tech in the fob and controller to give extended range and allow working out of sight of the van/trolley. Using the app gives us a nice big screen on to which we can show more information in full text. P5 becomes pressure switch. The controller can be operated by the fob and or the app.   
V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology