This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jonboywalton75

Re: Go Cardless = less tips
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2018, 12:55:40 pm »
Overall I'd much rather not see them all year than get tips.

Pull up clean and post a note is much better than pull up, knock, chat, knock again, rumage for purse. I've got no money can you come back tonight but don't worry I'll give you two quid extra at Christmas.

Keep your tips just make sure the gate is unlocked and you are signed up to go cardless.

Totally agree
For a couple of straight years I got around
£300.00 each year, now it's down to next to nothing, but I don't have to deal with the infernal public at large, much better.
Splash it and dash it😁😁

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2018, 04:46:21 pm »
i used to get £500+ every year for years in the noughties,bottles of wine,cans of lager,chocolates etc.....

last year it was around £400,this year im up to £124 currently......(no booze or chocolates!) :'( ;D
price higher/work harder!

nathankaye

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2018, 06:31:18 pm »
I seem to get less tips on wfp than i did on trad tools. I think this is for two reasons.
The first being that my prices are higher and they possibly think they pay enough already.
The second, they think they pay me enough for the time that im there.  Im sure if i took it really slowly cleaning their house like it took on trad tools then this wouldnt be a problem
 ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

jonboywalton75

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2018, 06:48:11 pm »
i used to get £500+ every year for years in the noughties,bottles of wine,cans of lager,chocolates etc.....

last year it was around £400,this year im up to £124 currently......(no booze or chocolates!) :'( ;D

You're cheating though aren't you Daz as you spend many hours collecting each year😊

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2018, 06:57:31 pm »

You're cheating though aren't you Daz as you spend many hours collecting each year😊

not many these days now mate...im down to around 2 hours a month now.......i used to do 3 or 4 hours a week in the nineties!! :o ;D

dazmond

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2018, 07:00:56 pm »
i hate buying booze as i dont drink anymore so any bottles of beer and wine i used to get given off my customers were given away to family and friends so now i have to buy the odd bottle! ::)roll.....oh well its only once a year thank God! ;D

Dry Clean

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2018, 07:08:00 pm »
I seem to get less tips on wfp than i did on trad tools. I think this is for two reasons.
The first being that my prices are higher and they possibly think they pay enough already.
The second, they think they pay me enough for the time that im there.  Im sure if i took it really slowly cleaning their house like it took on trad tools then this wouldnt be a problem
 ;D

Having to pay to have their melted concrete repaired might also have something to do with it, lol

jonboywalton75

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2018, 07:20:38 pm »

not many these days now mate...im down to around 2 hours a month now.......i used to do 3 or 4 hours a week in the nineties!! :o ;D

2 hours a month at £50 an hour
Blooming heck!!, I'll stick to  NO collecting😁😁