Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Laurie James

Wetherby, Knaresborough and Harrogate based business for sale. Selling due to new business venture.

Taking £2200 a month

I am selling the whole business including all branding, website, equipment and van. The round is mostly domestic houses and a couple of shops.
Most customers pay by bank transfer and some pay cash. Only good payers on the round. The website and my local ads bring in a lot of work. New enquiries come in regularly, nearly every day.

My van is a 59 plate Vauxhall Vivaro with 96000miles on the clock all sign written up, the van has a 400L baffled water tank fitted, which has only carried pure water. Control panel, 2 x 100 metre 8mm hosereel, Gardiner SLX35 and Gardiner SLX22 pole with x-line brush’s and much more.

This is a great opportunity to purchase a business with a good reputation, with a scope to still improve the turnover.
I work this round 2/3 days a week.

All water fed, no trad involved.

If you have no window cleaning experience I can train you over 6 weeks, this will also give me chance to show you all the houses on the round and meet the customers.

There is also a lot of work to be had doing Gutter - Fascias - Soffits which normally equals an extra day a week of work for me.

£12500

Dave @ AC

Re: Window cleaning round for sale Harrogate, Knaresborough and wetherby
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 05:04:56 pm »
Hi.

I’m interested in this work, if it’s still available. I could do with more information please.

Where are you based?
What’s the best way to contact you?

Thanks Dave.

Dave @ AC

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 12:52:33 pm »
You can contact me by email.

davidsmith1@hotmail.co.uk

I’m abroad for the next 2 weeks but will be online from time to time.

Thanks.

Joe spence

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 05:11:15 pm »
Hi is this still Available? Cheers

Chris Davied

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 07:38:26 pm »
Would also be interested if you want to contact me to discuss
Ed
Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/

Lee Matthew

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2019, 07:34:33 pm »
Is it still available?