Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

robert stubbs

Best Air Mover
« on: December 03, 2018, 06:00:07 pm »
Hi,have had a Ashby's  Air Mover for last two years now but its on its way out ,great 1.5 hp 3550 cfm but build quality is not so good.
Any  recommendations for similar powered Air Mover please.

This is the one I have at the moment.

http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.co.uk/240v-flood-restoration-multi-position-15-hp-air-mover-airmover-blower-drier-3-speed-with-kickstand-p-322.html

john martin

Re: Best Air Mover
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 10:13:56 pm »
Hi , I think the Ashbys is good value at that price  ...    i think you should have got  abit more than two years out of them  , mine are fiur years now ,but on their last legs aand i fixed a few things over the years ,  they are B-air grizzlys i believe , not exactly a junk brand , they use a plastic fan insted of metal for weight saving id say , anyway they blow very well when new , but like all blower dryers iv used , sahara pro etc  used they dont last if used a lot .
Best look at them as consumable type items and replace every two or three years .  imo

jasonl

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 01:25:29 pm »
Robert, I still owe you from a flood job,  send me your address and ill post an airmover to you. jwlawal@hotmail.co.uk
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

robert stubbs

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 04:10:14 pm »
Thanks for the replies. Cheers Mr Lawral will text you my addess.