This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sauidi Royal Familly wont pay for his Gutter clean New
« on: November 20, 2018, 10:37:00 am »
Thats how it is

Pete Thompson

Re: Sauidi Royal Familly wont pay for his Gutter clean
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 11:11:29 am »
I would avoid going in any embassies for a while Seamus.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 12:09:03 pm »
Take them to the small claim court.  Letter before action to threaten them. Add  a late payment and admin fee too
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Phil J

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 01:10:12 pm »
Off with their heads!

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 01:11:42 pm »
I am sure the press will love this story. 
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 01:38:02 pm »
Nice knowing you,
Not that I'm saying you might want to keep checking over ur shoulder from time to time 🤔
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Spruce

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2018, 02:47:03 pm »
Are you saying they are treating your bill like they do parking tickets?
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Thr-windowcleaning

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 03:59:48 pm »
Definitely only do the outsides with that job!

deeege

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2018, 04:26:08 pm »
You could always go and re-fill the gutters with the stuff that you removed, try not to spill any all over his windows/property though!
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2018, 07:24:17 pm »
I would like to return the leaves, its such  a pity i cant put them in the down-pipes..
There was small building out back for a Garage and i had use of the toilet inside it, i must admit im glad i wont need it again.
What did annoy me was the use of the word ":Revert" on contract, a quick look at wiki on Revert a word that was not fitting turns out to have links with conforming to Islam, cheeky F*****
I remember i used to clean for a Prince from there in Grosvenor Sq, it must of been in the 90s  he showed me an Embassy one day explained he rented out quite a few, and asked for a quote, then said i was taking the p, I could not believe his Language and i dropped all his jobs.  I got to meet him again in Cardiff as i bumped into him and his bodyguard, he was rebuilding Cardiff docks, a huge project.  The only nice thing it can say about them! However it does leave me thinking they own everything, i feel much better knowing i dont work for the family that spends billions on weapons , i wish i could avoid buying oil from them somehow and buy it from Iran

Don Kee

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2018, 09:11:04 pm »
I would like to return the leaves, its such  a pity i cant put them in the down-pipes..
There was small building out back for a Garage and i had use of the toilet inside it, i must admit im glad i wont need it again.
What did annoy me was the use of the word ":Revert" on contract, a quick look at wiki on Revert a word that was not fitting turns out to have links with conforming to Islam, cheeky F*****
I remember i used to clean for a Prince from there in Grosvenor Sq, it must of been in the 90s  he showed me an Embassy one day explained he rented out quite a few, and asked for a quote, then said i was taking the p, I could not believe his Language and i dropped all his jobs.  I got to meet him again in Cardiff as i bumped into him and his bodyguard, he was rebuilding Cardiff docks, a huge project.  The only nice thing it can say about them! However it does leave me thinking they own everything, i feel much better knowing i dont work for the family that spends billions on weapons , i wish i could avoid buying oil from them somehow and buy it from Iran

You remind me of a bloke that frequents the local boozer...

I’ll bet you could have been a professional footballer if it wasn’t for the manager of your school team not liking you?
And you probably could have been a millionaire but your dicky toe nail always held you back?

Last orders, 6pack of Carling on the way home, back to prop the bar up again tomorrow...