This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Craig 72

Hi all.I’m considering selling part of my round in the Shooters Hill area of South East London.My round is expanding elsewhere and it’s getting a pain trying to fit this in.
There are 19 houses in all,the majority are in one road and in groups of 2s and 3s.Another two are opposite each other just round the corner in an adjacent road and there are another two next door neighbours on the other side of shooters hill.Takes me a morning and is in a 4 weekly routine.All done with pole work but nobody would object to traditional because that’s how I started there.
The basic total is £139 per four weeks but there are customers who regularly ask for extra work like the rears done,conny roofs etc.
Another bonus for a potential buyer is that I’ve been doing this for ten years and never put the prices up.A lot of the customers are quick £5 fronts so will be ready price rises.I’ve also never leafletted or canvassed the area.
I won’t lie,if I can’t get a good price for it I’ll stick with it but if anybody is interested give me a shout:
Craig_lewis@live.co.uk

Mick Kent

Re: Possibly selling part of my round in the Shooters Hill area SE London
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 08:10:57 pm »
Those are extremely low prices for the area,
What sort of mony do you want for the work as i do loads around there?