This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

harleyman

my window cleaner franchise
« on: November 06, 2018, 12:25:53 pm »
 has any body had any contact  or no any thing  about them just had a brief look at their web site  I am  always a bit  unsure  about  this  sort of  stuff .

cleaniac

Re: my window cleaner fanchise
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 01:42:11 pm »
They used to be Chase Window Cleaning Ltd.

Not heard much about them, another Osha type outfit?

They didnt last long, the amount of abuse they got on here..

Cookie

Re: my window cleaner fanchise
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 05:33:59 pm »
Looks like a standard window cleaning franchise to me which is a bit different to Osha who in their own words "bring together busy people who need their windows cleaned with reliable local window cleaners who are looking for more business" - in other words 'one-off cleans'.

I would suggest you call them if you're interested!

capn sparkle

Re: my window cleaner franchise
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 07:45:03 pm »
Our modern, professional approach sets us apart in a marketplace that's dominated by low-quality operators - we'll help you truly stand out to become the go-to window cleaner locally.

I guess they mean us lot! That's just rude - not the best USP

capn sparkle

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 07:59:45 pm »
Only £14,500 including van deposit but if you fancy a punt on it I maybe able to help! I've recently unblocked a drain at the rear of my property and it will need testing in the near future - if and only if you have a spare fistful of fifties - please contact me at beenmuggedoffAgainbytherobbinbarstids.com

Glad to assist

harleyman

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 10:18:29 pm »
thats what I thought wonderd how much they would take off you with your own van ant IT

John Mart

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 07:12:00 am »
I don't offer franchising myself, but you're thinking of it in quite old fashioned terms. It's no different to grass cutting or treatments. They work.