This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

I saw one of the big boys post a leaflet which was rather simple no pictures of poles or anything fancy rather then along the lines of we clean next door call us for a quote. Anyways i hear those are good for the best reuslts simple to the point

nathankaye

Re: Are the best leaflets the simple kind? examples if you want to share!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 07:49:35 pm »
A lot seem to be using those types of flyers according to different Facebook groups. Where the font looks like it's been hand written etc.
However they don't seem to report the success rate of them so I'm non the wiser.  However I would imagine they work in areas less affluent than others, perhaps
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Crystal-clear

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 11:17:24 pm »
A lot seem to be using those types of flyers according to different Facebook groups. Where the font looks like it's been hand written etc.
However they don't seem to report the success rate of them so I'm non the wiser.  However I would imagine they work in areas less affluent than others, perhaps
have 15k of my old semi fancy ones preparing a drop next year but might just print some smiple ones could give a slightly better response.

alank

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 08:45:17 am »
I've used glossy professional leaflets in the past and ones that I've printed myself I get a much better response from my black and white home printed ones. My hit rate is very high but I am very selective when I'm posting them. It pays to put the area name on the flyer aswel e.g.. If say your looking to build up in a small village or specific estate say so on the flyer. ;D