This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

i joined back in 2009 and ive more than doubled my income annually in that time (working less hours than i used too as well)...

ive just had my best earning month ever and ive also took the most in payments ever for the month too..... :D
price higher/work harder!

paul alan

Re: has your earnings increased since you registered on this site?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 08:35:25 pm »
I think my first post on here was about 8 years ago, asking how to use a squeegee or something. Totally wet behind the ears

Well, I stuck with it and a lots changed since then.

I have learnt a lot from CIU members, thanks guys!

Stoots

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 08:56:20 pm »
I should hope so

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 09:07:09 pm »
I'm learning more each day how to be thick skinned.
😂 😂 Still learning but there's many teachers on here
 ;D ;D ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Splash & dash

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 09:27:45 pm »
Ime sure everyone will have increased there income if not they would soon go out of buisness, the question is has there income increased due to things that they have learned on hear , that is a totally different kettle of fish

P @ F

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 10:03:03 pm »
Daz just wanted to blow his trumpet a bit I think , What was the magical take then Daz ??

Its a "How long is a bit of string"  Q though really !
I reckon I was on about 60/70 a day when I found this site , came on to see what all the fuss with this new WFP stuff was , that was back in 2005 .
I got my answers and got the kit , within a few years I was earning what i dont wish to disclose  ;) , but I was working too hard for it mind you  :'(
Made myself ill and had my stroke , upon return I swore to change things up , no longer suffer fools , charge what I want and do what I want only .
From back to what I thought were my haydays I guess I now earn 25% more but work 50% less for it  ;) ;) ;) 
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 10:09:49 pm »
joining this forum gave me the confidence to charge more for my work.....everything ive learned about WFP ive learnt from this site and you fellow window cleaners....

everything from poles,brushes and hot water systems,uni valves and aquadaptors,pricing,electric reels,etc,etc......round software,electronic payments....the list goes on and on........

if you would have told me i could earn the sort of money i earn these days 9 years ago i wouldnt of believed you.........id think most of you were lying! ::)roll ;D

when i meet some window cleaners who are now just switching over to WFP i realise all these years on CIU has paid dividends......its one of the best moves ive ever made in my window cleaning life.......... ;D

P @ F

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 10:24:13 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Daz , you have made that many moves that have changed your life it even amazes  me  :D :D

But fair play to you mate , you seem to get it bang on every time , i remember you from the early days of still being ladder monkeys , and although i dont really regret the journey so far , i do wish i could go back to 2005 and do things just that tiny bit different .

It could have been me with 10 vans and picking up an M4 today  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Johnny B

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 10:31:27 pm »
I come on here mainly to see who is waving their bits and gloating the most over what they earn, how expensive their vans are and how to cut costs on resin! 😂

I also enjoy Malc Gold's witty anecdotes. Apart from that I don't get too much from the forum in a technical sense as I'm one of the few traditional windys left on here.

Oh, I nearly forgot to answer the original question! Yes I do earn more than I did when I joined CIU, but then doesn't everyone?

John

Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

P @ F

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2018, 10:43:24 pm »
Dont be silly , i know of loads on here with no wage increase in the last 10 years , but they all have brand new vans and the ppb setups  ;D ;D ;D

It cant be me , i drive a 12 plate Fiat your honour !!

Walter Mitty

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 12:57:00 am »
It would be a bit weird if my income hadn't increased since coming here.  I joined in 2004 or 2005 and was still laddering everything (well, not the ground floor).

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 04:12:46 pm »
It would be a bit weird if my income hadn't increased since coming here.  I joined in 2004 or 2005 and was still laddering everything (well, not the ground floor).

maybe some window cleaners havent.....dont forget the economic crash came in 2008 and a lot of commercial only window cleaners suffered greatly..... :(

lee_dewing

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2018, 04:34:27 pm »
Yes I earn more but still room more improv£m£

I have changed my round and earn about 15-20 % more

But I’m working smarter not harder as forum quote goes

Most of wfp discoveries  are down to ciu

Never would have discovered most of the stuff I know

Thanks everyone
“I love you guys 😂”

As they say in the movie’s 🎥

😆🤣😂
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

Stoots

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2018, 05:12:10 pm »
To be honest this forum i havent learnt much from, most of what ive learned was trial and error and the other forum.

I like this forum because its the same small amount of regulars that post that all have there unique personalities. Plenty of bickering  and banter on here which is amusing but in terms of learning owt as a beginner there are much better sites to join. This site is more for veterans who are a bit bored and like to take the pee out of each other.

There rarely a post where i think, wow ive learnt summat there, most of it it is rehashed crap.

Yes my earnings have increased but nowt to do with owt ive learned here.

alank

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2018, 05:23:46 pm »
Increased?  Yes but so has the spending  ;D

Frankybadboy

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2018, 05:54:53 pm »
i joined back in 2009 and ive more than doubled my income annually in that time (working less hours than i used too as well)...

ive just had my best earning month ever and ive also took the most in payments ever for the month too..... :D
and still lives in the same council flat  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dazmond

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2018, 06:25:29 pm »

and still lives in the same council flat  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

so what?have you become some sort of snob in your old age franky? ;D ;D

i feel lucky and blessed to have this flat mate........very cheap rent(less than £300 per month including service charges) ,communal gardens kept very tidy,just had new central heating system fitted FOC,missus decorated the flat,wallpapering and fitted all new  blinds,she also bought me a brand new sofa!crushed velvet headboard in black and gold in the bedroom(its like a pimps palace now! :D).....

...oh  and a tap TDS of 029!

things could be a lot worse thats for sure! 8)

John Mart

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2018, 06:27:45 pm »
Yes, but I didn’t have any customers then. I started at the same time Daz went WFP with a Pure Freedon trolley. I had a 25litre version.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2018, 06:47:01 pm »
Yes, but I didn’t have any customers then. I started at the same time Daz went WFP with a Pure Freedon trolley. I had a 25litre version.
and picked it up at the rover ground  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Slacky

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2018, 07:16:23 pm »
I’d say my hourly rate has quadrupled since I started, mostly because of CIU.