This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

david mark

Regards George
« on: October 31, 2018, 11:51:46 am »
Just looking at George window cleaning program is it a £50.00 one off price or £50.00 Per month

Stoots

Re: Regards George
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 11:52:30 am »
1 off

david mark

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 03:01:08 pm »
Thanks for your quick response

Spruce

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 03:45:25 pm »
Just looking at George window cleaning program is it a £50.00 one off price or £50.00 Per month

The best thing about George was Pocket George in the early days when there wasn't anything else. At a one off price of £50 it was worth every penny. Sady Pocket George is dying as it runs on Palm PDA's.

We will probably have to consider using it on a laptop in future, but working in the van with a laptop doesn't sound the best. Someone once said that their is an emulator available for Android that allows PDA programs to run on a mobile phone, but I haven't found one yet.

I love George. Yes, there are other programs that can do more, but then they cost a lot more as well. I can't justify paying £15 a month for a program on the cloud when I still have a good program that has all the features I want.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Plankton

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 04:10:25 pm »
Currently £100 per year for aworka. 

Simon Trapani

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 04:20:46 pm »
I thought Aworka was £10 a month for a single user?

I pay £15 a month as I have one employee.

Plankton

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 07:15:54 pm »
Pay upfront for the year it's cheaper.

Den68

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 09:29:17 pm »

The best thing about George was Pocket George in the early days when there wasn't anything else. At a one off price of £50 it was worth every penny. Sady Pocket George is dying as it runs on Palm PDA's.

We will probably have to consider using it on a laptop in future, but working in the van with a laptop doesn't sound the best. Someone once said that their is an emulator available for Android that allows PDA programs to run on a mobile phone, but I haven't found one yet.

I love George. Yes, there are other programs that can do more, but then they cost a lot more as well. I can't justify paying £15 a month for a program on the cloud when I still have a good program that has all the features I want.
. Get a windows tablet work back up to SD card then email back up to yourself each night last week I had a windows 9" tablet gifted to me and tried it out in the van during work TBH didn't really save any time I prefer a worksheet and clip board.

lee_dewing

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2018, 04:40:48 pm »
Use windows tablet indoors £80

Print off work sheet with another 30% extra work on, to compensate for locked gates, building works 🙄
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle