This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul alan

Printing Slips-Cleaner Planner
« on: October 29, 2018, 07:53:41 pm »
Does anyone know if there is a way to select the jobs you'll need slips for, and leave out the ones you don't?

Thanks

Soupy

Re: Printing Slips-Cleaner Planner
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 04:23:04 am »
Does anyone know if there is a way to select the jobs you'll need slips for, and leave out the ones you don't?

Thanks

Put them on a separate worksheet?

Stoots

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 07:32:58 am »
Nothing to do with cleaner planner but I ordered 5000 leaflets for about £40 and made them into "windows cleaned today slips". Payment details on and you can even add your extra services or little quote boxes, place to write price if you like etc.

I just put a handfull  in my back pocket whilst working and when finishing the house above one through the door.

5000 should last me a year.

paul alan

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 08:22:39 am »
Nothing to do with cleaner planner but I ordered 5000 leaflets for about £40 and made them into "windows cleaned today slips". Payment details on and you can even add your extra services or little quote boxes, place to write price if you like etc.

I just put a handfull  in my back pocket whilst working and when finishing the house above one through the door.

5000 should last me a year.

I did the same thing earlier in the year, ordered 5k business cards with "window cleaned today" and my logo on them. But I have since changed my logo after going ltd

I like the info provided on the sips though, just seems a waste printing un-needed slips off and binning them.

paul alan

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 08:23:12 am »

Thanks

Put them on a separate worksheet?

Great idea, think that might work.

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 08:34:39 am »
i dont use the CP slips....i use the invoices for larger domestics and commercial jobs though.....

for general day to day domestics i use business size cards from vistaprint with WINDOWS CLEANED TODAY and date space on one side(with room to write the price if required)and contact details and list of other services on the other.....

i find they are easy to put 10-15 of them in my wallet and just push through customers letterboxes.....

i recently got another 2000 printed.they last me at least a year usually....
price higher/work harder!

p1w1

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 11:56:32 am »
i designed my own slips and get them printed..5000 at a time last a year at least and you can put all the info on you want.