This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CleanXtreme

Can anyone take on extra customers in North Shropshire Area
« on: October 29, 2018, 05:39:58 pm »
I'm unable to take on any extra customers who require window cleaning! If there is anyone who is interested in taking on  extra customers in the North Shropshire area, Bickerton &  Whitchurch please get in touch. Mobile 07809223339
I have been unable to take any extra customers on for over a year now and get phone calls every week . I was passing these contacts on to a couple of other window cleaners but they now cant take on any more! There is a large property in Bickerton that does need a window cleaner asap! Thanks for reading  :)

Shrek

Re: Can anyone take on extra customers in North Shropshire Area
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 01:34:37 pm »
Can you not up your prices then so your constantly taking on better priced work?
Sounds like there is too much demand and not enough supply!

CleanXtreme

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 06:37:29 pm »
Thanks for the reply mate, Yes I'm constantly putting my prices up with my current customer base and any new customers that I have taken on in the last couple of years pay alot more than my customers that I've had for years. But yes too much demand in this area! Certainly a lack of window cleaners!

Shrek

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 09:55:26 am »
Fair enough then - can I ask , what’s the average price for a terraced or 3 bed semi round there?

CleanXtreme

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 06:48:02 pm »
 My price for a 3 bedroom semi without a conservatory is £10 and that is with cleaning the frames & sills. 

Shrek

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 09:46:22 pm »
Okey dokey , I used to price 3 bed semis at £10 (Preston) but changed it to £12 as I had a constant stream coming in and realised everyone was saying yes to 10 .... I didn’t lose any when I went to 12 as well. .. hope you find someone pal but don’t be afraid of pricing higher 👍