Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mick Kent

Let me know as chances are they are mine.
Stole my van whilst i was working, then when in my van they found my other keys in my jacket pocket which had a nice new BMW key on then they saw my address on my windows were cleaned today slips so decided whilst i was stranded without a van to rub salt in and goto my home address and steel my car too.
Unlucky or what!!

Lee Pryor

How did they start your van? Don't you have a tracker fitted?
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Soupy

Dirty thieving modded moddeds.

Rayleigh Window Cleaning Services

I'm in Essex Mick, whats the van details?

S_RICHARDSON

When was this Mick? This morning?

dazmond

How did they steal your van without the keys?did you leave them in the ignition?do u not lock the cab when working away from the van?or did they still break in and drive off?... >:(

Hope u get it back ASAP.... ::)roll
price higher/work harder!

nathankaye

A spare leisure battery under drivers seat, with wire coil in the seat itself using a remote on/off switch which is carried on person at all times is great for stopping these opportunist in their tracks. 😂😂

If only, if only 😒
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

John Mart

I reminded my chaps last week about leaving the keys in whilst working. Easily done - especially on a driveway and especially if it isn’t your own van.

Not sure if that’s what’s happened here.

I hope you get it back Mick.

Lee Pryor

Dont wish this on anyone but is clearly a case of keys in van which is frankly the most stupid thing anyone can do. Trackers cost nothing. If one of mine was taken I would just follow it on the tracker and go get it within a few minutes.

The Jester of Wibbly

Dont wish this on anyone but is clearly a case of keys in van which is frankly the most stupid thing anyone can do. Trackers cost nothing. If one of mine was taken I would just follow it on the tracker and go get it within a few minutes.

Tell us more about the tracker buddy.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Lee Pryor

I use ram tracking like a lot on here. There are other to choose from.

I can see it from anywhere including my phone. In this case I would have one of the girls in the office drive me with the spare key and follow the van on my mobile. As soon as it stops I jump in and take it back. simple. Hopefully at there place so I could give the police their address.

dazmond

any news on your van and car mick?......... :( :(

rosskesava

My van key stay with me even if I get out the van for a few seconds.

My car key stays indoors well away from the letter box.

Simple really. Sorry to sound rude and uncaring but it don't take much working out before the event happens.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

alank

My keys are on a chain attached to my belt.

dazmond

we are all just second guessing...none of us know how micks van was stolen apart from mick......

Lee Pryor

Mmmm you can't just get into a van a drive off in seconds. Sorry but keys were in the van, clearly.

For the record I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Scum!

Susan Dean (1stclean)

Mmmm you can't just get into a van a drive off in seconds. Sorry but keys were in the van, clearly.

For the record I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Scum!

he does say his other keys were in his jacket in the van on his first post , as for your trackers there not worth poop as theres only three place to fit them on a van and can be riped out in seconds  my brother in law is top tech at masnot 

֍Winp®oClean֍

Hope he got the reg' number!!
Comfortably Numb!

jk999

I think micks been stolen as well

Slacky

You lot who think the keys were in the van need to educate yourselves.