This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

GordonUK

Hi everyone,

We are a Property Services company in London and we are looking to hire a Self Employed Window Cleaner in London. We are looking someone with experience of the Reach And Wash system (Water Fed Pole) and traditional window cleaning methods as well. Someone who takes great pride in his appearance and their work, someone who is bubbly and friendly as you will be dealing with customers every day and someone who is very hard working and ambitious. There will be a petrol allowance plus all congestion + emission charges will be paid.

* The successful applicant should have their OWN VAN and WATER FED POLE SYSTEM (Hot water preferably) minimum 500 Litre

* Experience of both the Reach and Wash systems and traditional window cleaning methods (at least 1-2 years)

* Someone who has a clean driving licence as they job will involve driving to residential properties

* They will be expected to work Monday - Friday and possibly weekends depending on the bookings (It will mostly be a 5 day week with the possibility of overtime)

* They should have a smart appearance and be friendly and polite at all times.

* They should be professional, hard working and take a great pride in their work

* The right candidate must also speak good English too.

* Salary between £23,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience and based on how many jobs you do each day.

If anyone is interested in applying for this job or knows someone who is suitable then please respond to this post and I will get back to you ASAP.

Cheers.

East coast window cleaning Services

Re: Job - Window Cleaner Required in London £23,000 to £27,000
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 09:27:19 pm »
Good luck with that. 23k a year and there providing all the tools for the jobs 🙈🙈🙈
P&R Window Cleaning

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 05:50:10 pm »
Good luck with that. 23k a year and there providing all the tools for the jobs 🙈🙈🙈

and there own van with 5k worth of hot wash fitted !!!!!!!!!!   i pay my guys more then this and they dont supply any thing but themselfs lol

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 09:49:17 pm »
I don’t think any window cleaner with there own kit like this will be prepared to work for you doing this type of work for that amount of money when they could easily earn double that working for themselves . Also technically they should be an employee if working for you this amount of time not self employed

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 04:34:04 pm »
I can earn double that working part time with no weekend working!
London is so expensive so 23k will be even less than it's worth up north.....

Your gonna need one hell of a skivvie to do all that work with their own equipment too.....

Good luck!(your gonna need it!)
price higher/work harder!

Crystal-clear

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 11:59:15 pm »
I don’t think any window cleaner with there own kit like this will be prepared to work for you doing this type of work for that amount of money when they could easily earn double that working for themselves . Also technically they should be an employee if working for you this amount of time not self employed

also the way its worded self employed yet you're expected to work xyz hours and salary ??? sounds like employment with none of the benefits with his own van worth several of thousands spent and lots of expenses p.a

honestly good luck finding this person who has maybe spent £5k on a van and system or more and xxxx on van insurance road tax and other costs to work all hours including Saturdays? in london for what with running his own van taking away costs will prob be about £18k for the year less if he has just got the van.... the average wage in london is about £35k a year and someone who has gone to the point of getting van system license etc certainly has bigger plans then to work for whats prob around £10-£12p hour after his own costs

you're better off supplying everything go down the employment route in that case the money you're offering is fine but obv youll have more costs..or supply and rent tools if you want to keep them as self employed or have them on invoice if its as and when!

p.s the last place you want this person to let you know that he wants the job is this forum because he'll be upping his rates within a few hours as he'll get alot of calls from alot of people asking about his services  ;D

John Mart

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 01:08:02 pm »
Bubbly.  ;D

dmckellar

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 10:00:45 am »
hope this chancer goes out of business. Shocking way  to treat people

Give someone a wage and put a van on the road or don't offer the service if you can't afford to. Basically dodging tax, NI and Holiday entitlement

london for 23k a year :D most folk will make double that for less hassle

Matt baker

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 04:34:00 pm »
Hi everyone,

We are a Property Services company in London and we are looking to hire a Self Employed Window Cleaner in London. We are looking someone with experience of the Reach And Wash system (Water Fed Pole) and traditional window cleaning methods as well. Someone who takes great pride in his appearance and their work, someone who is bubbly and friendly as you will be dealing with customers every day and someone who is very hard working and ambitious. There will be a petrol allowance plus all congestion + emission charges will be paid.

* The successful applicant should have their OWN VAN and WATER FED POLE SYSTEM (Hot water preferably) minimum 500 Litre

* Experience of both the Reach and Wash systems and traditional window cleaning methods (at least 1-2 years)

* Someone who has a clean driving licence as they job will involve driving to residential properties

* They will be expected to work Monday - Friday and possibly weekends depending on the bookings (It will mostly be a 5 day week with the possibility of overtime)

* They should be professional, hard working and take a great pride in their work

* Salary between £23,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience and based on how many jobs you do each day.

If anyone is interested in applying for this job or knows someone who is suitable then please respond to this post and I will get back to you ASAP.

Cheers.
[Hi there

Is there a number I can call.you on ?
Have my own van with reach and wash

Kind regards
Matt

John Mart

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 06:15:30 pm »
Hi everyone,

Cheers.
[Hi there

Is there a number I can call.you on ?
Have my own van with reach and wash

Kind regards
Matt
One born every minute.  ;D

Shrek

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2018, 07:34:08 pm »
Oh dear 🤦‍♂️

colin bird