This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

So I've just picked up this system...
« on: August 03, 2018, 07:40:30 pm »
So I've just picked up this system from Salford (unfortunately didn't see dazmond  :'()

But anyway, it was cheap as bought it from a guy who didn't know much about it...
Unfortunately he had just chopped it out of van he had bought so all hoses and electrics need completely rewiring..

I've tested the pump and the controller's all is good.

However I've never had a 4040 R.O before so going to mess with that see if it works...

So in the pics below, the first pic looks like a solenoid, do you think that would be for the auto shut off?

Also second pic a pipe attaches from top to bottom of tank, not sure what it's for ? Maybe an overflow?

I will probably have a few more questions regarding R.O as I'm not sure which is flush and what the other numpty does lol

Stoots

Re: So I've just picked up this system...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 07:41:45 pm »

Stoots

Re: So I've just picked up this system...
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 07:42:57 pm »

p1w1

Re: So I've just picked up this system... New
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 07:45:22 pm »
Pic 1,  yes cut of solenoid by the looks of it, it should have a float switch too. Something like this https://purefreedom.co.uk/product/auto-shut-off-kit/
Pic 2, as the tank is not clear i would think that would be a gauge to see water level attach a clear bit of hosepipe between the two.