This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Simon@ Clearview contractors

Hi Guys.  My question is pretty much what's in the subject bar...

I've had my own website for a number of years now but it's about time it was brought upto date and given an all new makeover.

My current webmaster has said that he will build it for X-amount of pounds but i have to get all the images and content and for him to type up.

This is one of my issues really, I'm that busy on the tools taht once i get home and deal with all the rest of the jobs that have to be done, the last thing I want to do is start recearching  and uploading/downloading.

As it is, my site brings in work at a slow-steady rate but I,m aiming for more higher end lucrative work and I just think that an improved first impression will go a long way.

***( EDIT..Ive got loads of images of my own work, PW, upvc, conservatories, guttervac etc)***

Any help/advice would be great but someone who has a background and a portfolio of good looking proven sites would be much better.

Thanks in advance.

Simon   

Smudger

we've used Nat for the last few years but our updated site is being done by Neil Burr - he does a full bespoke service and excellent at SEO

https://www.designtec.co.uk/?p=about

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

lal

Hi Guys.  My question is pretty much what's in the subject bar...

I've had my own website for a number of years now but it's about time it was brought upto date and given an all new makeover.

My current webmaster has said that he will build it for X-amount of pounds but i have to get all the images and content and for him to type up.

This is one of my issues really, I'm that busy on the tools taht once i get home and deal with all the rest of the jobs that have to be done, the last thing I want to do is start recearching  and uploading/downloading.

As it is, my site brings in work at a slow-steady rate but I,m aiming for more higher end lucrative work and I just think that an improved first impression will go a long way.

***( EDIT..Ive got loads of images of my own work, PW, upvc, conservatories, guttervac etc)***

Any help/advice would be great but someone who has a background and a portfolio of good looking proven sites would be much better.

Thanks in advance.

Simon

Hi Simon,   I can recommend  Nathanael Jones    at 
https://avondhu-internet.com

he has done loads of websites for members on here, including 2 for me, he comes very highly recommended from everyone
on CIU, he is very efficient, easy to work with, and nothing is to much trouble for him, i can't recommend him highly enough.

Best regards
Larry

Shrek

Nat did mine too , great guy - recommended 👍

Frankybadboy

nat done mine as well

Simon@ Clearview contractors

Thanks for all your replies.
Question,  have members seen an improved flow of business?  Perhaps from channels they never previously thought?

I hope this sounds genuine, cos it really is.

Nathan could you please contact me at
Clearviewsimon77@gmail.com

Many thanks, Simon  :)

Shrek

I don’t think he come on here anymore- you’ll probably need to contact him at the above website

Nick Day

Come on every one, read the question, I know he put it at the end, which means that is what he wanted know..............how much??

Smudger

if you keep on top of it - active blog - good content etc...

then you will get enquiries - it depends on what work your after - we have a good range of residential enquiries ( usually conny cleaning - pressure washing and the like ) and really nice commercial items

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Smudger

Come on every one, read the question, I know he put it at the end, which means that is what he wanted know..............how much??

thats the same as how long is a bit of string -  a single page web site will be a couple of hundred - 20 pages with lots bells and whistles couple of grand upwards

do you want bespoke with SEO of simple put together wordpress pages off the shelf

NAT - will do a pretty good job whatever you ask of him and i think his web packages start at £700 but don't quote me on that

Darran

Shrek

Thanks for your input nick , it’s nice to know your sitting there quietly not bothering to help anyone

Smudger

Nick Day

Hello Shrek
You want help, I will help. You want  nonsensical, sarcastic answers from people who are too embarrassed  to tell you they may have got caught and will be too embarrassed by their so called  mates??, I will leave that to this bunch. So once again.....how much??

Shrek

Hello Shrek
You want help, I will help. You want  nonsensical, sarcastic answers from people who are too embarrassed  to tell you they may have got caught and will be too embarrassed by their so called  mates??, I will leave that to this bunch. So once again.....how much??

I don’t know what your on about - Iv looked at everyone’s replies and no one has been sarcastic to simon. Are you looking at the right thread  ???
Darren has already said it totally depends on what he wants, we aren’t web developers so we have directed him in the right place.

Stoots

Depends what you want.

Ive built my own site that ranks top 3 but its not really a looker...im better at seo than design.

If you want a really nice looking site you may have to spend more £££, but make sure they know how to rank it not just make it look good..it may be that you need a seperate designer and seo service.

robbo333

Simon
Unless you want to learn Wordpress and do it yourself, Nathanael has some very good reviews on here and it may be worth getting him to do it for you. If you follow the link that has already been put on here, he has a pricing structure so you can see how much it will be.
Unfortunately, however limited your time, you will have to send him images and some written content, for him to put your site together. The more images and information you can send him, the more informative your site will be. I know it's hassle, but that's how it is. He will rewrite your content so don't worry about getting it right first time.

Nick
I find your response rather odd!
Everyone has tried to be helpful and positive.
I am currently looking for a gutter vac system, as I am currently subbing out 3 jobs a week. Now...I think I will look elsewhere!

Shrek
Nice tits mate!
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Shrek

Simon
Unless you want to learn Wordpress and do it yourself, Nathanael has some very good reviews on here and it may be worth getting him to do it for you. If you follow the link that has already been put on here, he has a pricing structure so you can see how much it will be.
Unfortunately, however limited your time, you will have to send him images and some written content, for him to put your site together. The more images and information you can send him, the more informative your site will be. I know it's hassle, but that's how it is. He will rewrite your content so don't worry about getting it right first time.

Nick
I am currently looking for a gutter vac system, as I am currently subbing out 3 jobs a week. Now...I think I will look elsewhere!

Shrek
Nice tits mate!

Cheers pal - that’s my Mrs and alot of guys/girls say the same at the swingers clubs we go to 

robbo333

Simon

Nick

Shrek
Nice tits mate!

Cheers pal - that’s my Mrs and alot of guys/girls say the same at the swingers clubs we go to

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

֍Winp®oClean֍

Simon

Nick

Shrek
Nice tits mate!

LOL ;D ;D ;D😂😂😂👍
Comfortably Numb!

AuRavelling79

It's a game of three halves!