This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

easy clean

Cleaner planner
« on: July 16, 2018, 03:06:06 pm »
Hi guys,
 Anybody that is good with cleaner planner and is willing to give me some of their time helping me get to grips with it, please post below.

I am willing to pay for your time as well!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys

Stoots

Re: Cleaner planner
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 03:36:53 pm »
What are you struggling with?

I've only been using it a week but it's all pretty straightforward.

I must admit I've tried it a couple of times in the past and didn't like it

I think it's great now going to switch to it.

p1w1

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 03:40:12 pm »
have you checked there help page out https://help.cleanerplanner.com/

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 06:02:07 pm »
Hi guys,
 Anybody that is good with cleaner planner and is willing to give me some of their time helping me get to grips with it, please post below.

Thanks guys

you ll be familiar with it after a few days.....its a really easy and flexible program...its the best window cleaning software out there mate...
price higher/work harder!

John Mart

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 06:09:18 pm »
Hi guys,

Thanks guys

you ll be familiar with it after a few days.....its a really easy and flexible program...its the best window cleaning software out there mate...
Having tried CP and Aworka I don’t agree.

Stoots

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 06:16:43 pm »
Hi guys,

Thanks guys

Tried aworka, out of the two much prefer CP.  Aworka did my head in.

I wish i prefered aworka tbh its much cheaper

Slacky

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 07:38:04 pm »
There was a time, believe it or not, when Dazmond thought Aworka was the best.

Smudger

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 10:16:08 pm »
There was a time, believe it or not, when Dazmond thought Aworka was the best.

;D ;D ;D

he's such a window cleaning GOD!!
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

easy clean

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 10:56:27 pm »
Even when I'm trying to print a worklist it will split a customer over 2 pages, bottom of page on 1 and the top of page on next. How do you stop this, any ideas

p1w1

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 11:04:17 pm »
Even when I'm trying to print a worklist it will split a customer over 2 pages, bottom of page on 1 and the top of page on next. How do you stop this, any ideas
Its done that from the beginning (should be corrected really by c/p although it could also be your printer settings) however you could click the spanner in the right corner and then click settings where you can alter the font size etc to see if that helps. It's so much better though if you upload your worksheets to the cleaner planner app on your phone or tablet, that way you would also have your expenses, debts etc all to hand.

tlwcs

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 06:25:06 am »
Hi guys,

Thanks guys

Don't worry Its Dazmond.
We all know Aworka will be the best window cleaning software out there.
 Cleaner planner is expensive compared to Aworka

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 09:45:18 am »
i had a look at aworka years ago but didnt like the layout.ive been using cleaner planner for a few years now......rob imported all my jobs from george easy peasy.....i didnt fancy imputting 300+ jobs manually! :o ;D

Simon Trapani

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 10:09:11 am »
You wouldn’t of had to; aworka imports them also.

richyp

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2018, 07:39:11 pm »
Cleaner planner might be more expensive but it's the best out there now and our business would struggle to run efficiently without it.

R

Stoots

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2018, 08:04:47 pm »
Been using cp for  a month now and i love it.  ;D

It is pricey but having bulk sms and go cardless intergration is saving me so much time. This week i did all my worksheets on sunday and ive hardly had to do anything all week other than upload and click a few buttons on my phone.

compare that to when i was using george it was at least half an hour of admin a day  if not more.....printing off sheets, marking off completed work and payments, then manually sending payment reminders and gate notifications etc.

Aworka i couldnt  get on with despite trying 3-4 times

I liked the squeegee app a lot but it was far too basic, not enough in depth stuff on the planning and accounting side, it needs a desktop version.

dazmond

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2018, 08:48:59 am »

It is pricey but having bulk sms and go cardless intergration is saving me so much time. This week i did all my worksheets on sunday and ive hardly had to do anything all week other than upload and click a few buttons on my phone.

compare that to when i was using george it was at least half an hour of admin a day  if not more.....printing off sheets, marking off completed work and payments, then manually sending payment reminders and gate notifications etc.

I liked the squeegee app a lot but it was far too basic, not enough in depth stuff on the planning and accounting side, it needs a desktop version.

told you adam! ;D

also its great when you pick up a new job on a street you already have a few jobs on.you can slot it into your preferred round order there and then on the CP app.....brilliant..... 8)

Stoots

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2018, 05:36:04 pm »

told you adam! ;D

also its great when you pick up a new job on a street you already have a few jobs on.you can slot it into your preferred round order there and then on the CP app.....brilliant..... 8)

Yeh ive done that this week, just add them to the app and away you go.

I think cleaner planner is to me what an electric reel is to you.....Cant see the point until you`ve tried it!
George did the job so well, just in more long winded way with more effort, a bit like a manual reel.  ;)