Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

daniel osmore

Sub Contract Cleaners Wanted For EOT
« on: July 10, 2018, 01:58:20 pm »
SELF EMPLOYED END OF TENANCY CLEANER & CARPET CLEANER WANTED £10 - £20 PER HOUR.

To apply you must have your own vehicle and equipment and be comfortable travelling anywhere in London, plus Reading, Guildford, Bracknell, Slough

I run a small cleaning business, we mainly undertake end of tenancy cleaning and carpet cleaning. I work with a number of self employed cleaning subcontractors and I am seeking new partners due to an expanding workload.
Ideally you will have some experience in end-of-tenancy cleaning, but new starters will be considered and training/guidance will be provided. You will be an independent contractor, so how you complete a cleaning job will be largely up to you, but you must be able to attain the required standard and operate safely. This is not a full-time role, but it may fill gaps in your diary. You will typically be offered 2-5 jobs per week (averaging £200 - £500 in total). The workload is generally very variable, so sometimes you will be offered a lot more work, other times may be very quiet. Cleaning is not highly paid work, but I try to pay good rates if the job allows. Most of my subcontractors gross £13-£17 on average,  but you will need to factor in the cost of cleaning materials, equipment and travel. You can choose to work on your own, or with a small team, it's entirely up to you.  You will generally be paid a fix amount for each job, so for hard jobs your pay rate may fall to £10 ph and rise to £20 ph for easier ones. If the job is very chellenging or a long way from your home, I will try to offer you more money, you'll also be covered for parking and the congestion charge. You need to be comfortable with these pay rates, there is no point applying if you want more money. You will not be obliged to accept all jobs, but of course the more you help me, the more I will help you. As a subcontractor you'll never have to wait more than two weeks to be paid, unless it is for a large job and I notify you beforehand.
For this job to work for both of us, you will need to be able to clean quickly and to a high standard, some of our clients will be very demanding and I have a good reputation to protect. I don't expect perfection, but if you are a slap-dash cleaner or carpet cleaner this isn't going to work. I'm happy to help operators with the right attitude, if your cleaning isn't quite upto A1 standard, I can help you get there. I also have expensive professional cleaning equipment which I sometimes lend to trusted operators.

To apply you will need the following setup:

A reliable tidy vehicle (ideally a van, but that is not essential)

You will need to supply your own range of cleaning products and know how to use them, especially de-scalers and degreasers
If you want to undertake carpet cleaning (which is generally better paid), you will need a professional grade hot-water-extraction machine, not a RugDoctor or a cheap donestic/rental machine!  If you do not have carpet cleaning experience, I can train you and let you practice with high spec professional equipment.

You must also be able to clean ovens to a high standard (not just a quick domestic clean). You do not necessarily need a dip tank, but you should be able to remove the glass and the oven door on occasions (I can train you if you don't know how).

If you are still interested after reading this, please get in touch.

Iulian

Re: Sub Contract Cleaners Wanted For EOT
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 11:40:20 am »
Hi we are a small company with a team of 2 cleaners doing end of tenancy cleaning,after builders cleaning and presure washer cleaning.we have a VAN  and tools for cleaning jobs and we are looking for extra work if is available.

Nicky Medkey

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 05:18:17 pm »
Hi Daniel

Good Evening,

How are you?

Hope you are well.

I am making contact as it relates to your post on Clean It Up for the subcontract of cleaning empty properties as outlined.

This is a contract we are interested in.

As a small cleaning company with a team of experience, quality and reliable cleaners, I know we could be an asset to your company in delivering cleaning to the highest standards.

By using our team of cleaners, you can eliminate the headache and be assured that the highest standards are guaranteed. The team will be lead by a dedicated supervisor who will ensure that the properties cleaned are up to standards.

With over 10 years experience as a cleaner, my portfolio ranges from After Builders and Voids Cleaning with councils such as Lambeth, Southwark etc. Housing groups such as Notting Hill Housing Association etc. Experience has also been gained in Sparkled Clean, Deep Cleaning and End of Tenancy Clean.

The finer aspect of cleaning such as Air B n B Cleaning has also also provided the company with added skills and experience in being meticulous, attentive to detail and proactive in our approach.

I know with these experiences we can be an asset to your business. There is an added bonus in the fact that I have a small team of cleaners which can be utilized in meeting targets of the highest standards.

Through these years, I have enhanced my project management skills, which has assisted me in delivery projects in a timely efficient manner.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Nicky

Zara willis

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 12:15:56 am »
Hi Daniel we are interested in providing you with EOT cleaning teams. We are a new company looking for some extra work. But that being said our cleaners are very experienced and we aim to provide a premium service. We offer all types of cleaning services and could further assist you if you have any other jobs as well. Please get back to mr whenever you can as we are very keen on working with you.

Dean Stanhope

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 12:41:04 pm »
I’m very interested in being a subcontractor.
I run my own company and we have workers all over London.

Please contact me to discuss further

Many Thanks
Dean Stanhope
Angel Clear
angelclearenquiries@hotmail.com

IULIAN GEAMAN

Re: Sub Contract Cleaners Wanted For EOT New
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 03:15:48 pm »
Good afternoon. My name is Julian. I represent DCC CLEANING. We are more than happy to provide our high quality cleaning services for your company. Our main activities are EOT and carpet cleaning. For more information regarding our services please visit our website:
https://carpetcleaningdcc.co.uk/
Contact us
email:  dcc_carpetcleaning@yahoo.com
Contact number:  07487272793

Kind Regards,
DCC team