This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sid123

Hose guide
« on: July 06, 2018, 08:35:13 pm »
Hi all,

Looking for an electronic reel with a hose guide that winds hose on evenly so I can hit the remote button walking back to the van.
I’ve only been able to find ones which stop the hose from jumping off the reel.
I gather pure freedom have a prototype but nothing available as yet??...

Spruce

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Splash & dash

Re: Hose guide
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 10:01:23 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/WaterworksWindowCleaningLtd/videos/vb.111453155683842/913569418805541/?type=2&theater

I phoned them up about these reels a few months ago they said it was still not ready for the market and would be several months off I do like the look of them but don’t know when they will be available, I wouldn’t want to be the first to buy in case there are any issues with them but if it was tryed and tested and worked as the video I would definitely buy a couple

Spruce

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 08:02:27 am »
https://www.facebook.com/WaterworksWindowCleaningLtd/videos/vb.111453155683842/913569418805541/?type=2&theater

I phoned them up about these reels a few months ago they said it was still not ready for the market and would be several months off I do like the look of them but don’t know when they will be available, I wouldn’t want to be the first to buy in case there are any issues with them but if it was tryed and tested and worked as the video I would definitely buy a couple

I guess the final litmus test would be price. There is some really fancy electronic and mechinal engineering with this kit. It won't be cheap.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Splash & dash

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 05:38:23 pm »

I guess the final litmus test would be price. There is some really fancy electronic and mechinal engineering with this kit. It won't be cheap.

Yes that’s the hold up from what they were telling me they need to get stuff made to be able to mass produce them to reduce the price I think he said it would be around 2k  at this time so they are trying to get components made faster and cost would be considerably less around 1k that’s more in line with some other high end reels although it’s a lot of money it’s cheaper than some extream poles  and a hose reel is used numerous times a day providing it’s reliable I would buy them