This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

dont think ill be working later today!
« on: June 28, 2018, 03:53:08 am »
not had a wink of sleep yet......started with a dodgy stomach last night...i darent fart!took 3 immodium tablets,upset stomach powder and i keep sipping water to keep me hydrated......its nearly 4am!itll be light soon! ::)roll

got cooling fan next to the bed and ive already rescheduled my work on CP for fri and sat now.......my dad has been ill with the same thing for a week and my brother was ill when he came back from indonesia really bad....could i have caught it off them?i only went round for a couple of hours on tuesday night and my dads fine now(and my brother went home over a week ago)... ::)roll
price higher/work harder!

deeege

Re: dont think ill be working later today!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 06:20:02 am »
Have the rest of the week off Daz. You’ve probably got a bit of heat stroke.  The work will still be there next week.

Ps, go easy on the immodium, last time I had one of them it bunged me up for over 2 weeks, very uncomfortable.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Shrek

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 07:21:40 am »
It’s doing the rounds , I know a few people that have had it. Drink plenty of water , someone else advised flat coke and crisps!

matthewprice

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 07:34:29 am »
We all had it 24 hours of sickness or runs lol or both .then2 days feeling awful .

andyM

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 07:39:18 am »
Walk it off Daz!

On second thoughts....   
One of the Plebs

Spruce

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 07:52:54 am »
Maybe it was something to do with an electric hose reel and Extreme pole purchase.  ;D

Drink plenty of water and get well soon.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Johnny B

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 08:03:25 am »
As already said Daz, the work will still be there so get well soon and catch up next week.

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Dry Clean

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 08:14:01 am »
Heated seats, air con and pansy equipment have made you soft, the old Dazmond would have tied the legs of his jeans to his ankles and worked away. lol

Stoots

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 08:19:00 am »
We all had a 24 hour sickness type bug in our house last week, could be that.

Starts with bad guts and lots of semi permanent toilet trips. Ended up with chucking up and even both at the same time.

Mine lasted about 12 hours at its 'peak' lol

Luckily i got my dose at the weekend so didn't miss any work.

nathankaye

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2018, 08:29:11 am »
Take it steady and rest up. You'll be fighting fit before you know it and caught back up on your work in no time
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 09:29:45 am »
im an absolute zombie today.i didnt even get 5 mins of sleep last night! ::)roll

forced myself to walk to the corner shop for some white bread before and managed to eat 2 slices toast and drink a cup of tea...

your right danny ive had 3 immodium type tablets and its done the trick but i had terrible stomach cramps all night but no more pooping water... ::)roll

thankful for small mercys.......

electric reel getting delivered today but at my girlfriends house (not at my flat)

Spruce

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2018, 04:38:45 pm »
im an absolute zombie today.i didnt even get 5 mins of sleep last night! ::)roll

forced myself to walk to the corner shop for some white bread before and managed to eat 2 slices toast and drink a cup of tea...

your right danny ive had 3 immodium type tablets and its done the trick but i had terrible stomach cramps all night but no more pooping water... ::)roll

electric reel getting delivered today but at my girlfriends house (not at my flat)

She must be wondering when you are going to stop spending money on yourself and spend it on a ring for her finger.  ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Missing Link

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2018, 09:44:16 pm »
You sound like you need a cuddle, Daz.

Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2018, 10:25:53 pm »

She must be wondering when you are going to stop spending money on yourself and spend it on a ring for her finger.  ;D

Nope I told her when we started dating that I'm never gonna marry her or live with her.......I've alway done this when I meet a new woman.....it puts things straight from the off.... ;)

P @ F

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2018, 11:14:18 pm »
But you're more than happy to kip in her bed when it suits , commitment means no more luxury items eh  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

G Griffin

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2018, 11:28:01 pm »
You old charmer, Daz. She could have held your hair back for you when you were vomitting if she lived with you. 
You do know that women don't want to hear that even if she says she's not bothered; we're social animals. 
Alex Gardiner will be rubbing his hands together though 💰💰💰
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

deeege

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2018, 06:26:12 am »

Nope I told her when we started dating that I'm never gonna marry her or live with her.......I've alway done this when I meet a new woman.....it puts things straight from the off.... ;)

Once her kids move out you’ll be straight over here to North Cheshire Daz and you know it, you’ll not be able to give those flat keys back quick enough 😂
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2018, 10:15:41 am »
But you're more than happy to kip in her bed when it suits , commitment means no more luxury items eh  ;D

ive just spent over 2k on a holiday for us in a 5 star hotel! ;D

Missing Link

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2018, 11:54:14 am »

Daz's lass might not want commitment herself.  She might just want Daz for emotional support and she'll have a real bloke - a Geordie - on the side to fulfill her more wanton needs.

Probably.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

Dry Clean

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2018, 11:58:29 am »

ive just spent over 2k on a holiday for us in a 5 star hotel! ;D

Would like to book two weeks in a five star hotel please, don't worry about the price I'm minted.