Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Pryor

Re: Our best ever month! nearly there
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2018, 11:36:22 pm »
yes.

I think about £20k yearly spend

Maybe a bit more than £20k judging by your Google and Yell.com customer reviews  :-[

Dear oh dear. This did actually make me laugh a bit. Does anyone actually use yell? I dont. Think our customer base of just under 5000 happy repeat customers/houses counts for more than a few messers whos noses were put out of joint by us for one reason or another! lol
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2018, 11:40:49 pm »
Didnt stop 23 houses joining us today.

Im quite sure 20k will maintain us after this year. Possibly even less

Smudger

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2018, 09:47:41 am »
Well done lee,

As regards reviews it’s all about % of your total customer base - and I think pretty much these days trolls have ruined the review system to a point they are meaningless
Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Shrek

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2018, 10:14:28 am »
Well done lee,

As regards reviews it’s all about % of your total customer base - and I think pretty much these days trolls have ruined the review system to a point they are meaningless
Darran

Exactly, some people have to much time on their hands . I had one woman who set up a google account JUST so she could leave a bad review ( I told her I don’t cover her council estate due to being messed about) . Pee’d me right off but you can’t please everyone. Same as trip advisor, you could have a brilliant stay at a hotel . But someone else could stay there and nit pick at little things . That’s life , gotta focus on the positives  :)

Soupy

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2018, 10:30:36 am »
I probably over do customer service to a certain extent, I've got no bad reviews anywhere (yet) and my turnover is pretty high.

I don't spend much on advertising though, so my rate of growth is much (much) slower than Lee's.

Lee is pretty much as far away from me geographically as you can get without being foreign so I wish him every success.  ;D

Lee Pryor

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2018, 10:43:34 am »
I am very greatful for all the posetive comments. I have to say I am getting a real buzz from work right now. I love seeing the new equipment arrive and the girls on the phones all day to new customers and the figures growing at a fast pace.  Our last van will be out in about 6 weeks time. Now my focus is on our first £65k month which I think will be August.

Onwards and upwards.

Slacky

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2018, 03:40:05 pm »
You're always going to get complaints. Everyone does.

With 5,000 customers some will end up putting those complaints online. Way of the world.

Forum Admin

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2018, 04:40:21 pm »
This is an interesting post!

So looking at Google reviews it seems Pryors have 5 bad reviews in the last year, out of 5000 that is 0.1% so for someone with 500 that would be 1 bad review in a year.....I would say that's excellent! Unfortunately as brits we tend to go out of our way to moan and leave a bad review rather than go out of our way to give positive feedback.

Soupy

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2018, 05:00:35 pm »
I've had 0 bad reviews (yet). None. That's 0%

Not got 5000 customers though.

John Mart

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2018, 05:06:56 pm »
I've had 0 bad reviews (yet). None. That's 0%

Not got 5000 customers though.
I’ve got one. A guy that said he wanted a regular service but cancelled after one clean as he sold his house in the interim. I said it was dishonest to sign up for regular (it was absolutely minging) when he’d obviously only had it done to sell his house.

Soupy

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2018, 05:18:44 pm »
I got one (sort of) a few months back. Someone complained on Facebook that we had ignored her request for a quote, I explained to her that we would never intentionally ignore any quote request and asked for more details so I could investigate further. She removed the review and never got in touch again - as far as I know.

John Mart

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2018, 05:25:41 pm »
I got one (sort of) a few months back. Someone complained on Facebook that we had ignored her request for a quote, I explained to her that we would never intentionally ignore any quote request and asked for more details so I could investigate further. She removed the review and never got in touch again - as far as I know.
"Sadly, very rude when cancelling the service. Would have used again otherwise but I would never want to put up with customer service (rudeness) like that. Such a shame."

Appeared within minutes of the text exchange. I think I used the word "disingenuous" to describe his request for service. I was merely to the point.

Klean07

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2018, 11:12:54 am »
Well done Lee I've had my best ever month too which feels good!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

JBC88

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2018, 12:24:19 pm »
Well done Lee, its encouraging what can be done when you put your mind to it and your posts are generally inspiring. You should do YouTube videos like green pro clean 👍

Lee Pryor

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2018, 01:03:54 pm »
Well done Lee, its encouraging what can be done when you put your mind to it and your posts are generally inspiring. You should do YouTube videos like green pro clean 👍

Yeah Darren is a really good guy. We speak alot. Its actually me he is refereing to when he mentions "a company down south" lol

robbo333

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2018, 02:53:53 pm »
I never, ever get customer complaints!

However, I do have a few customers, who's expectations are way in excess of the level of service I provide.  ;D

Nice going Lee. It will soon be time to look at some new geographical areas. 

May I just say Bournemouth is pooe, and did you know, Royal Mail don't operate here!  ;D

PS Love the gutter vac thread, i'm thinking of buying one.
But not from any companies that can't conduct themselves in a professional manner!
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Rogue Trader

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2018, 10:31:08 am »
Lee Pryor , You are an inspiration to us all , just when i realise i have stagnated and start thinking negatively about my business i read one of your posts and it makes me realise what can be achieved , thanks mate for your presence on here , you have made me realise that i need to pull my socks up and get busy , Keep posting please mate , what you have done over there is brilliant work. Tlk Soon i hope , Matt

Jonny 87

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2018, 11:26:21 am »
Lee I know it’s off topic a little, but was watching your older video of your office update........

https://youtu.be/pgks6fbNsr4

Which transfer pumps are you using? They look like clarke pumps, but I’m not 100%.

I’m after an external pump, rather than a submersible. Cheers lee. 👍
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Lee Pryor

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2018, 01:41:47 pm »
Lee I know it’s off topic a little, but was watching your older video of your office update........

Which transfer pumps are you using? They look like clarke pumps, but I’m not 100%.

They are called Wortex - it doesn't say which model they are. They came with the static system from Ionic.

Jonny 87

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2018, 04:26:05 pm »

They are called Wortex - it doesn't say which model they are. They came with the static system from Ionic.

Thanks lee. 👍
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher