This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jinky230

SUPPLIERS ROADSHOW
« on: June 23, 2006, 08:15:24 am »
Guys could you the suppliers not get together and create a roadshow say in 4 cities - 4 days were the punters could come and look at the equipment.I know there are cleaning shows but the small suppliers cant afford the big overheads for these shows. I personally would llike to see and feel the weight of mikes 125 litre omnipole trolley, and I am sure other chaps on the site would like to feel and look around peter fogwill autobrush and what about cleantech new facelift poles or the stuff coming from alex cardiner or andrew mccann just a thought, or what abou the new concept 2o

4 cities  4 days is this 2 much out of your working shedule

jinky

would other members appreciate this from the suppliers please give your thought on the above

Clear Vision

Re: SUPPLIERS ROADSHOW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 12:23:57 pm »
Sorry to change the subject but I am expecting peters auto brush to be delivered today :) Can't wait!!!! Will let you know what its like!

Roadshow would be a great idea. Very interesting. Have spoken to many suppliers over the phone but it would be nice to put a face to them and see their stock!

Clear Vision

jinky230

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 01:15:26 pm »
clear well thats it , it would be good to bring the 2 together

I did road shows for my wife several years ago when she ran her own interior design business, and you can put them over quite cheap

if running from a hotel suite then this would cost about £800 for the suite for the day, but we also did community centres and they were just a £20 donation

and we put over just as good a show in a community centre as we did in large hotels.

I think this would benifit everyone the suppliers meeting the punters and the punters seeing live the products of the suppliers,

us guys  could even help by putting names forward to turn up at the shows
and inform other window cleaners who are on the brink of wfp and want to see how it works

i know this is a big commitment for suppliers but hay look at the rewards if it came off

jinky

abacus

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 12:08:33 am »
Hi jinky
great idea i would love to see the different tools available the new poles ex my supplyer has the new unger pole system in look realy good trolley and bag look a bit flimsey impressive for the client too.
nothing to compare it with though he only sells ionics and unger tools in wc lines I would like to the trolley systems too.

regards grant
A service you can count on
SAFEcontractor approved