This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G.W.C

Which Gutter Vac
« on: May 22, 2018, 09:24:47 pm »
I'm thinking of investing in a gutter vac, can anyone please give me some advice on which ones to look into. I will probably need one that will perform at around 60 feet high. Thanks

Splash & dash

Re: Which Gutter Vac
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 09:33:58 pm »
I'm thinking of investing in a gutter vac, can anyone please give me some advice on which ones to look into. I will probably need one that will perform at around 60 feet high. Thanks

Sky vac industrial are supost to be good but 60 feet is doable but quite high unless you are experienced

Lee Pryor

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 09:54:48 pm »
Stand by for my gutter vac review video coming in about a week once our new kit (number 3 ) arrives and why this kit is the only one to buy.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 10:27:35 pm »
Stand by for my gutter vac review video coming in about a week once our new kit (number 3 ) arrives and why this kit is the only one to buy.

Are you marketing your own brand then ??

Lee Pryor

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 10:40:35 pm »
No not at all.

Just been using gutter vacs for over 10 years and have had 5 different ones and believe what we have now is the best by far.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Splash & dash

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 10:45:00 pm »
No not at all.

Just been using gutter vacs for over 10 years and have had 5 different ones and believe what we have now is the best by far.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say as Ime looking for a new one very pleased with the omnivac I have but would like to replace it with a newer vac

G.W.C

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2018, 05:24:00 am »
Thanks for the replies. When I said I needed 60 foot, that was more covering myself just incase I  ever needed anything for that sort of height. I’d think around 45 foot would be fine