This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

callum99

nightmare
« on: May 16, 2018, 03:55:53 pm »
snapped my pole today, need a new section, plus might upgrade to slx,,,,how difficult is it to get through to gardiner ,,need to speak to a real person, but it seem, as usual your to busy , must be a very comforting feeling when people are flocking to spend there money with you,but you just don't have enough staff,,,,,come on gardiner,,, ::

Shrek

Re: nightmare
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 04:11:47 pm »
They are busy mate , but if you need to speak to them - your probably better of emailing them first with your problem

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 04:20:20 pm »
If ever I've left a message for them someone tends to call back within an hour which is fair enough.

Like me, I won't answer the phone when on the glass but always call customers back within an hour when I am in a position to take notes.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

John Mart

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 04:29:51 pm »
I do think it's poor not to answer the phone to be honest. I love their products and Alex seems a pretty decent bloke but it's poor CS not to answer the phone.

nathankaye

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 04:57:07 pm »
But,   it is on line sales and not telesales
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

robbo333

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 05:43:26 pm »
In all fairness, I've phoned them on a few occasions and left a message to phone me back.
They have always phoned me back, within a short period of time, and more importantly, they have always had the time to deal with my enquiry. I have had some complicated enquiries and they have been brilliant.
Perhaps that's why they use the 'phone you back' option.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

callum99

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 06:52:53 pm »
i will keep my thoughts to myself  for a bit longer in future,,,they only got back to me quick quick,,,so  i,m sorry gardiner and thanks for your help,x

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 06:54:10 pm »
snapped my pole today, need a new section, plus might upgrade to slx,,,,how difficult is it to get through to gardiner ,,need to speak to a real person, but it seem, as usual your to busy , must be a very comforting feeling when people are flocking to spend there money with you,but you just don't have enough staff,,,,,come on gardiner,,, ::

...and the lesson to learn here is?............ALWAYS have at least one spare emergency pole so you can quickly swap and carry on working....

what do you want to know?all the gardiner sections have a number on the clamp so you know which section to order......if your upgrading(presuming your going from a CLX to an SLX)then obviously the SLX poles are far superior to the CLX.....
price higher/work harder!

callum99

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2018, 07:20:52 am »
Cheers dazmond, I'm just an unorganised person as a rule, I do have spare poles, but they are at home and not always on board, and I never realised that the sections are numbed until tec at Gardiners told me ,yesterday..x

Go

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 07:25:01 pm »
I emailed Mr G late one evening last week and he replied in less than an hour.
Can’t fault that.

The pens are pretty wak though.

alank

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2018, 09:58:23 pm »
Yup the pens are pants  ;D it's like you go to write something the countdown starts, this pen will self destruct in 60 seconds.BOOM ;D rubbish pens excellent kit and service. I think I can put up with the pens ;D

Slacky

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2018, 10:52:52 pm »
I’ve got two drawers full of wank pens here.

nathankaye

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2018, 12:46:19 am »

Someone needs to do a late spring clean.
 ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Missing Link

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2018, 12:50:04 pm »

Sounds kinky.  My mate, er Dave, wants to know what exactly do you do with them?
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am