This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

yanwhittaker

Hi All,

Our guarantee is the thing that sets us apart from the rest. We price it in front end knowing we may have to return. seeing marks review is maybe a old version of us . we now use canvass +

CANVASS +
Our aim is to bring you what other canvassing companies have NOT.
New customers we pass to you will now be fully confirmed !
Once our door to door team have signed up a new customer we pass there details to our conformation team. 24hours after, the new customer will receive a call to check the following is correct :-
- Their address and post code
- The price we have given them and to stress that it is a monthly price and a regular 12 cleans a year
If any customer says that they don't want 12 cleans a year we just remove them or alter the price accordingly If you take 8 weekly jobs. If not we cancel them !!!
For example (If adjustment is needed)
The monthly price is £15 once a month
If they want to change it to 8 weekly
The new price given would be
£22.
Our aim this year is to provide you with a more reliable customer. "month in and month out customers"

You see my aim it to take back the reputation of the canvasser and make us the most reputable company out there. We wouldn't fulfil our goal by not sticking to our guarantee

We are fully transparent and we have a office base. We are not just a few lads on the end of a mobile number which most " canvassing companies" are.

As you maybe aware most canvassing companies promote they are " window cleaners " too. when if fact they are not !!! ive attached some pics just for proof that we are in actual fact real working window cleaners just like you. This is why we understand exactly how it works

Any further question about us please contact myself I will be more than happy to help 07511314793 or 01777 948420 (9am -5pm)

mark coates

Just to update.

Yan messaged me on Saturday to arrange a date to regenerate the lost work. He says he will call me on Monday when he gets back to the office to arrange a date in July I believe he said. So all is looking well with the lost work guarantee.

Mick Kent

Are all of his canvassers window cleaners?
I dont get how Yan can say all his canvassing around the country is done by window cleaners just because he has a window cleaning round. When i used to hit the doors with my teams(had 3 cars of 4 man teams) around the South East i was the only window cleaner out of us as i had to find my canvassers by advertising as my cleaners were my full time cleaners You cant put an add up saying window cleaners wanted for a canvassing job as you just wouldnt get any1! Well imo anyway.
If i asked any of my cleaners back in the day if they wanted to travel half way round the country to canvass as well as work on the glass  they would tell me where to go! Also all my cleaners would have to stop work for 1pm to leave to get on the road for a canvass hit to start for 5pm.
Maybe i read it wrong but im sure it said its safe to use them as they are all window cleaners! Something along those lines anyway.
That aside they do get good feedback from what i have seen so must be doing something right.