This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul mather

pole system
« on: June 22, 2006, 06:46:01 pm »
have been quoted a price of £1300 + vat for a complete system which includes an RO system in the garage & a 400 litre tank in my van (Suzuki supercarry) plus an aluminium pole. Is that a good price?
Also I am a complete novice to water fed pole systems and also a virgin to this site!! So please excuse me if I ask some dumb questions, but here goes, How long will 400 lts last me and is that the biggest tank I can get away with in such a small van. What are the running costs ie resin and filters, and percentage wise how much extra work per day can I expect to get through once I have got the hang of using it?
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

macc

Re: pole system
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 07:29:43 pm »
Hi Paul. The 1st 2 months are a night mare. Its only been 8 months for me now but god blessed wc & sent us wfp so we can get our work done quicker & safer,  ???, (nice of him).

You will waste a lot of water to start with as i did, i was getting threw 400-500 ltrs a day :o, the same work now about 200ltrs a day. If you use an ro or merlin 18 months.

As for work, what was a long day is about 1pm.  ;D

macc

JM123

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 09:52:16 pm »
I go through 500-600ltrs a day.  But I'm the biggest waster here!!! ;D
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

paul mather

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 10:15:33 pm »
Hi Paul. The 1st 2 months are a night mare. Its only been 8 months for me now but god blessed wc & sent us wfp so we can get our work done quicker & safer,  ???, (nice of him).

You will waste a lot of water to start with as i did, i was getting threw 400-500 ltrs a day :o, the same work now about 200ltrs a day. If you use an ro or merlin 18 months.

As for work, what was a long day is about 1pm.  ;D

macc
Thanx for replying 2 me.Just wondered why the 1st 2 months were such a nightmare, what happened?
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

macc

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 12:16:11 am »
Hi Paul.  Learning how to use it, best way to set up, getting frames cleaned up. But stick with it, its great. I just kept reading as many posts & asked questions. Its a great forem with well helpfull guys & girls. Some one always has an answer to a prob.

Macc