Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Racheal Cross

Softwash application advise
« on: April 23, 2018, 05:02:49 pm »
Hi!

So we have been softwashing for about a year, until now we have used an IPS Pro sprayer - However this has been very unreliable and has now given up the ghost!

Can anyone recommended what else we could you that isnt going to cost the earth?

We were look at WFP backpack like these https://www.monstershop.co.uk/maxblast-16l-cleaning-water-fed-backpack-pole(after someone on here suggested then for SW buildings) but wasnt sure how they fair with the use of hypo in them ? Is there a certain brand that is best?

Any help would be great :)

Thanks

rb4no

Re: Softwash application advise
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 11:53:35 am »
Hi I’m about to list for sale my very little used Softwash technology Honda powered comet mc18 pump system for sale. It’ll do any domestic and commercial work in its stride. The pump is made specifically for agricultural spraying which is even more caustic than Softwash chems. Honda engine starts on first pull Machine is in perfect working order. I’ve probably used one and a half tank fulls of fuel in the past year! I’m unable to upload images on here but I have some otherwise I could send you. I’m looking for £525 which is almost half the new price!!!

Racheal Cross

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 08:28:39 pm »
Hi Rb4no Would be interested in seeing pictures, can you email them to me? Thanks

Clark Wilson

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 04:06:03 pm »
Did you ever get rid of it?