This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dane

Any feedback welcome
« on: April 23, 2018, 11:40:51 am »

My other half has designed some fliers for me, we both welcome any feedback / things you’d change

Slacky

Re: Any feedback welcome
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 11:51:11 am »
Excellent

Dry Clean

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 11:57:47 am »
Looks good to me, if you have one I would add a landline ( for trust rather than need ) and maybe think about including doors
on your clean list.

Dane

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 12:00:10 pm »
Yeah I have a landline, not sure why she hasn’t added it this time to be honest... will get that added 👍🏿

Marc Stock

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 12:54:51 pm »
Very good.

Id say thats a model flyer.

alank

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 01:11:53 pm »
Looks good to me  :D

Cookie

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 05:19:00 pm »
Looks very good to me - I also use the strapline 'Need a Window Cleaner?' How about adding a photo of yourself working - this usually goes down quite well ....

Also I personally would not offer a reminder text message (except for locked gates) because this does not make your working day quite as flexible and encourages "not this timers", would not offer interior window cleaning (far too much hassle IMO) and would discuss payment methods when I quote (perhaps steering them towards GoCardless if they're always going to be out when you clean).

Shrek

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 05:22:11 pm »
Looks very professional 👍
Like dry clean says - clean the doors too , it doesn’t take much longer but customers love coming back to a nice clean front door 🚪

AuRavelling79

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 05:31:36 pm »
Very Good!
It's a game of three halves!

Dane

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2018, 05:44:05 pm »
Thanks for the feedback-

I agree the strapline is catchy and to the point, which is what I wanted to be. I’ve complicated fliers a lot of the times over the years I think.
With regards to photos, I know what you mean and I did have pictures on my previous ones but I wanted something that was more to the point and easy to read. My previous had loads of colours, pictures and jargon that probably went in the bin as they were far too much hassle to read / sieve through the info when you just got home.

I find I only ever take the numbers for people who have locked gates, of all my current customers there is very few I do need to text now (I just see it as a selling point) and the ones who’s numbers I have I just click on their number in cleaner planner and paste this message

“CLEAR SHINE WINDOW CLEANING COURTESY MESSAGE: Hi, We will be in the area tomorrow to clean your windows, please unlock any gates. Thank you. http://www.clearshine.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/

The doors sounds like a no brainer from what people have said - something I never thought about.

Thanks everyone

Dane

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 09:55:44 pm »

And they’re ready for the printers. Thanks for advice guys