Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

RPCCS

Anyone north east based?
« on: April 22, 2018, 09:37:29 pm »
Any carpet cleaners in Northumberland, Tyne and Wear or County Durham? I need some help please, I have just completed a carpet cleaning course ,as I want to branch out into the industry, having done nearly 30 years on the windows, I need to get inside a bit for the winter. I did the course with member from here ,John Kelly at Restormate.
Having completed the course, I have discovered there is a lot more to the job than meets the eye, and would like to get some hands on experience, and some mentoring, to help me gain the skill needed to go it alone.
 I have an enhanced DBS certificate so no worries about honesty or integrity, and I have my own database of customers, so you don't need to worry about me trying to muscle in on your customers. I am based just west of Newcastle, and if anyone can help me out, please make contact by pm. Thanks in advance.
Cheers Rich

RPCCS

Re: Anyone north east based?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 10:27:24 am »
Can anyone help me out here?  All I want is to tag along for a couple of jobs over a couple of weeks, just to get a bit of hands on experience.
Cheers Rich

Emil Dinev

Re: Anyone north east based?
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 02:36:46 am »
Hey mate, why don’t you speak to John Kelly. Chances are he might know someone who is willing to help. An by the way you can ask him anything on carpet cleaning, the guy is like a gold mine of knowledge having been in the industry for 30+ years.