This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Craig 72

Pressure washing advice
« on: April 22, 2018, 10:22:43 am »
Morning folks.I offer a pressure washing service to go alongside my main job of window cleaning.I get fairly regular driveways/patios etc that are easy to quote for but one of my customers has asked me to quote for an area of just over 500m2.All paving and brickwork.Can anybody offer any advice on pricing for an area that size?Its in the Sevenoaks area.NW kent.Its by far the biggest area I’ve been asked to quote for and I want to get it right.Its a fine line of charging too much to put the customer off and not enough so it turns into a pain in the bum.I was reading that some people charge £2 per square metre cleaned,is that still about right?Many thanks in advance.Craig

Smudger

Re: Pressure washing advice
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 11:27:19 am »
on your average drive/patio i charge 3 to 3.50 per sq meter
with a min charge of £90   and re-sanding if required is extra

jobs of this size i usually do by the time  i know it takes to do so charge my rate  - example 2 men 4 hours x £££

price varies of surface - patio - concrete impression is much faster than brick weave - and less mess etc... again re sanding is charged on top

SO ...    if you do a driveway in an hour breakdown the large area into drive size pieces and add them together
you can skim off 10% as its a bulk job to make the price more attractive  if you wish

commercially when you start hitting 3k meters sq and up the price needs to be a little more keen =, but again to me its more about hoe bad they are and the surface as you could spend hours clearing up - sometimes longer than the clean

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 11:39:03 am »
some of 115 car parking spaces ....

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Craig 72

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 12:36:17 pm »
Thanks for that Darren,much appreciated

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 01:14:52 pm »
no probs - good luck