This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slacky

Spinaclean service
« on: April 08, 2018, 11:06:47 am »
Just wanted to mention on here about the quality of service Ive received from Spinaclean recently.

I needed to upgrade a new pressure washer I received from Spinaclean only 2 months ago. There was a small non-operative issue with the pressure washer they supplied (the wheels wouldn't spin). When I spoke to Mark Nice at Spinaclean about it I was curious to know if they would take it back and could they offer an upgrade to the GSX390, which he was happy to do with a sizeable discount applied. Yesterday I took the opportunity to go to Northampton where they're based to return the original machine and use it as an opportunity to check out their set up and collect the new machine and FSC.

Mark was very helpful and also threw in a good few freebies and other discounted goods which made the trip more than worthwhile.

I always think its worth acknowledging good customer service, thanks to Spinaclean and Mark Nice.

Splash & dash

Re: Spinaclean service
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 04:41:44 pm »
That’s good to hear ime looking at getting a vac set up off them when I’ve sold my old one, recommendation is always good when looking to purchase something

scott johns

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 05:33:33 pm »
could not agree any more with you ive been dealing with spinaclean for over 3 years and they
have always been very helpful.
I was only in there 2 weeks ago to buy a new pure water system off them which arrived a few days ago
very pleased with there service.
thanks paul and mark for all your help hopefully see you again  soon,
ps thanks for the cuppa

tom20001

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 07:11:22 pm »
Have to agree with original poster i had an issue with gutter cam and monitor I purchased from them and it was dealt with and replaced without any fuss. Mark is very easy to deal with and I would certainly recommend them