Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kinder clean

Scary experience rug cleaning
« on: April 01, 2018, 11:31:32 am »
Had a rug cleaning job this morning for some old girl.

She told me she'd put it out on the back garden where I found it hung on the washing line amongst a bunch of white bedding sheets blowing gently in the wind.

I decided to vac the rug while still hung on the line as the surrounding ground was a bit dirty.

As I was was finishing the vacuuming the old girl appeared with a spray can in her hand - " Let me give it a good spray with this " she said and started drenching the rug with what I then noticed was a tin of spray starch??? 

So anyway I was all set to start cleaning when I heard something hurtling towards me from the other side of the clothes line, I couldn't see what it was for the rug and all the bedding sheets.

Before I had time to react, whatever it was had knocked me clean off my feet, it had charged full speed through the rug that separated us and sent me rolling across the lawn!!!

As I got back to my feet totally confused and a little dazed the old girl came out to see what all the commotion was about.

We sat in the kitchen and over a cup of tea I explained what had happened, she said maybe it was a dog from the neighbourhood, I replied it must have been a heck of a size the way it had knocked me for six.

After I'd finished my drink and composed myself I returned to the back garden to finish the job........... but what met my eyes as I stepped back out onto the lawn will live with me till the day I die, it's only then I realised how lucky I'd been........................... I got my phone out and took this picture

kinder clean

Re: Scary experience rug cleaning
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 11:34:39 am »
Lucky escape

Elfyn

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 05:13:37 pm »
Could have been worse - it could have been Tiger!

Dave_Lee

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 06:23:14 pm »
Nice one, however it has gone past midday now. ;)
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

Fibre Fresh Devon

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 04:28:51 pm »
Looks at little thread BEAR!