Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Geraint Jones

Getting back on the tools
« on: March 22, 2018, 07:57:37 am »
Been out of touch with the inustry for the past 6 years now , I took over a small carpet retail shop and took my cleaning with me , unfortunatley the cleaning took a backseat role , have been doing a bit but not bought any decent chemicals or kit for years .
Shop gone now- sold out , so im starting up again as a stand alone cleaner .

Kept my old kit - Altec advantage - I used  to use  ultimatmaster as my general  solution ,
some of solutions gear spm at times ,
Altec’s chemicals otherwise , citrus pre spray,  traffic lane for blacktop , also their acid rinse (cant remeber that one ) , their spotters and the awesome citrus gel .

Now 5 yearl later - whats changed , any new companies out there , new chemicals -  just trying to have a quick crash catchup .

Aplogies in advance if Im aksing some basic questions in here , it really has been too long

Thank you gents and ladies ..

Ger 👍
Geraint Jones
(Graen)

edward coller

Re: Getting back on the tools
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 11:39:04 am »
welcome back, I have a T/m and have used a variety of products, am at present using all of the Alltec chems you mentioned, plus variuos low moisture encapsultion products with a rotary for commercial flat pile. All the best for your comeback.!

Geraint Jones

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 07:33:03 pm »
Ive come back from the dark side known as carpet sales and fitting  :o :o :o
Geraint Jones
(Graen)

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 10:08:12 pm »
Nothing has changed  in the last 20yrs let alone the last 5,  a bit like washing powder and razors,   companies try and sell old gear and chemistry  as though it’s new...... reworking what’s been around for years but putting a spin on it

Just do what you did before you’ll be ok
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk