This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Marc Stock

Re: Much needed re fit .
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2018, 07:48:12 am »
Its strapped and screwed down.  ;D

Hahah this is s good example of how not to have your van set up.

P @ F

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2018, 09:19:32 am »
After having re watched a vid i did of my van a few weeks ago for a fellow cleaner on here , i was actually quite shocked at how my van looked inside , and being as the likes of Nathan kaye and others had revamped their vans , i thought it was time to do the same.
Gas and boiler now out and a few mods here and there , im well happy with the out come .
Before and after pics .

Does your brass elbow leak ?

No , they usually last 12 months or so , the potting tray is only there to catch the run off from the hose exterior , and to hold my drill close to hand !
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

P @ F

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2018, 09:30:44 am »
After having re watched a vid i did of my van a few weeks ago for a fellow cleaner on here , i was actually quite shocked at how my van looked inside , and being as the likes of Nathan kaye and others had revamped their vans , i thought it was time to do the same.
Gas and boiler now out and a few mods here and there , im well happy with the out come .
Before and after pics .

Does your brass elbow leak ?

them brass elbows are crap...they always leak in the end.....

Yes and always do when you dont have a spare !
Im trying out a different type today , now that i am back to cold water i am going to trial a plastic one at £6 , maybe my potting tray will come in handy if all goes wrong  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !