Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jonboywalton75

Re: Still cleaning windows at 75!
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 01:39:18 pm »
OK if you're into old fat German men😂😂😂

AuRavelling79

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 10:47:06 pm »
£300,000
It's a game of three halves!

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2018, 08:44:37 am »
£300,000

its always the ones that look like they ve got nothing that have the most money tucked away usually..... ;D
price higher/work harder!

windowswashed

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2018, 11:10:20 pm »
£300,000

its always the ones that look like they ve got nothing that have the most money tucked away usually..... ;D

That's quite sad really if he had that much money and never bought his own house.  Window cleaners talk about reinvesting into their businesses, bugger that, tie it up in property and let it pay for itself by rental without having to do any hard work for it. You can't take your money to the grave with you so why leave a fortune behind living a hard life in your adventure of life's journey

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2018, 07:35:28 am »
£300,000

That's quite sad really if he had that much money and never bought his own house.  Window cleaners talk about reinvesting into their businesses, bugger that, tie it up in property and let it pay for itself by rental without having to do any hard work for it. You can't take your money to the grave with you so why leave a fortune behind living a hard life in your adventure of life's journey

why is it sad that he didnt buy his own property?its only in britain that most people are obsessed with owning a house.....most people rent in other countries.....

his family will benefit from his money......

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2018, 07:59:15 am »
Nonsense. People only rent if they can’t afford to buy.

Having done both, give me the security of owning my own property any time.

windowswashed

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2018, 03:25:59 pm »
Previous property I lived in I was forever being sent letters saying that I may have to move out as the property may have to be sold to make way for a new road development, which gave me sleepless nights worrying about accommodation and price of rent isn't cheap. Decided to save up for a deposit for a mortgage on my own. Several years later I am now mortgage free and don't worry about rent or being kicked out of my property as I own it. My neighbours pay a fortune for rent, at least I don't have to worry where I'm going to live or how long I'm going to be in my home as I'm in control and not some landlord.  Who wants to have £300k in the bank and still pay rent for the rest of their life, that's just madness. One of my friends sold their property in the bad times and decided to rent , then house values increased again and they have no chance of getting a mortgage again now their funds disappeared which leaves them forever in the rental market.

dazmond

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2018, 06:36:13 pm »
Previous property I lived in I was forever being sent letters saying that I may have to move out as the property may have to be sold to make way for a new road development, which gave me sleepless nights worrying about accommodation and price of rent isn't cheap. Decided to save up for a deposit for a mortgage on my own. Several years later I am now mortgage free and don't worry about rent or being kicked out of my property as I own it. My neighbours pay a fortune for rent, at least I don't have to worry where I'm going to live or how long I'm going to be in my home as I'm in control and not some landlord.  Who wants to have £300k in the bank and still pay rent for the rest of their life, that's just madness. One of my friends sold their property in the bad times and decided to rent , then house values increased again and they have no chance of getting a mortgage again now their funds disappeared which leaves them forever in the rental market.

just depends..id hate to be in a private rented property being charged ridiculous amounts of rent but im in a council flat and its only £300 a month rent including service charges etc..im happy with that...just had a new boiler and radiators last year,we have gardeners who keep the grounds clean and tidy in the spring/summer...its perfect for me....

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2018, 07:54:07 am »
Each to their own Dazmond. It wouldn't suit me living in a council flat in my 40s though.

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2018, 08:09:35 am »
Each to their own Dazmond. It wouldn't suit me living in a council flat in my 40s though.

im just grateful ive got a roof over my head mate(after being homeless for a while in a previous life).....

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2018, 01:17:56 pm »

im just grateful ive got a roof over my head mate(after being homeless for a while in a previous life).....

It’s a fair point mate.