This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jon_Phelps

Re: The proud finish
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 07:02:35 pm »
I'm tempted to put a few pictures of my DIY install up.  Half day Friday, this weekend and finishing it off tomorrow (also a few days here and there painting, insulating and carpeting.  Not wanting to blow my own trumpet but i'm a half decent DIY'er and its looking the part.  Only time will tell if the layout is right though.

Jon

nathankaye

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2018, 07:07:41 pm »
I'm tempted to put a few pictures of my DIY install up.  Half day Friday, this weekend and finishing it off tomorrow (also a few days here and there painting, insulating and carpeting.  Not wanting to blow my own trumpet but i'm a half decent DIY'er and its looking the part.  Only time will tell if the layout is right though.

Jon

Get it posted!   Its good for ones and newbies to see as it gives ideas for them to change or to do theirs (if they are new to wfp).  I got this idea after seeing Pauls post on here of his
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

robbo333

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2018, 09:49:15 pm »

Here’s my recent effort.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

nathankaye

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2018, 10:43:06 am »

Here’s my recent effort.

Looks well smart, like the shelving for the sprays etc
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk