Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jacqueline boyd

stainguards protectors
« on: March 04, 2018, 08:24:05 pm »
hi guys i would really apreciate your feedback the question i would like to ask is this i use a product called dynamall which has a copolymer stain guard included and is a great all rounder and does not need  to be rinsed however i use a rinse in my  hot water extraction  tank what do you think about using stainguards to built in ones which do you find superior  when cleaning your carpets also what is the differences in the price you would charge just say over 3by 3 square metre  thanku :)

edward coller

Re: stainguards protectors
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 08:34:53 pm »
Hello, I personaly feel that these all in one products may do one job well but not all, that well. Certainly cleaning a good quality 80/20 wool with HWE i will offer seperate protection and charge around£1.00 per sq metre more and around £4.00 psqm on new carpet. I would use Dynamall or similer on flat synthetic flooring ie commercial generally wheer the floorings composition leads itself to more inherrant stain resistance. Simon

Robin Ray

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 08:38:13 pm »
If you are extracting dynamall and you would like the fabric protected as well you will need to add a post spray of a protector such as Chemspec Stain Shield. Dynamall will only have protective properties if used as an encap.

Amteck sell a CFR protector which can be used as a rinse. I have never used it so I cant comment on its effectiveness.

jacqueline boyd

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 08:25:11 pm »
thankyou edward for your prompt reply you often wonder about different chemicles and there uses while in combinations as such 3in1s on different fabrics there strenghts and percentages of the whole product i suppose its easy to overthink things so its refreshing to hear others who have been in the business for a long time and have tried qiute a few  variations of products to suit  i was pleased to hear of the pricing too as its  often not discussed also people are not too forth coming with information on such matters  :)oh i was playing around with the like thumb on the page trying how to figure out how to use them when i look on main page ever1else has 1 not me pressed the one on your page but nothing happened ok your probably falling asleep now

jacqueline boyd

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 08:40:04 pm »
yes thanku robin i had thought also of the encaping and could not see how it would work having the protector and hot water extraction with rinse at the best of times 3 in 1s often lead to confusion then on other aspects of the scale its rather good too know you have a good all rounder and with experience of years how where and what fibres they are best used on thats what s great about this forum and the people that have different topics to share thanks again :)