Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

Best all round Pre-Spray

Best All round Pre-Spray
50%
2 (50%)
Best All round extraction Powder
50%
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: March 16, 2018, 03:57:36 pm

cloverclean

Best all round Pre-Spray
« on: March 02, 2018, 03:57:36 pm »
Best All Round Pre-Spray
Best All round extraction Powder

john martin

Re: Best all round Pre-Spray
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 07:07:25 pm »
dont think many will answer that ... cause its covered a billion times and there are many different brands that will essentially give the same results and there are different situations where certain products mat be optimized for a specific task .
Pick two though ...I generally just order citrus prespray and ultimate master powder these days , covers all situations and any time a niche product would be better is few and far between for me .

Robin Ray

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 12:08:44 pm »
A fantastic product I have been using for a while now is Up and Out by Research Products. It is a prespray and it doesn't need an acid rinse as it self neutralizes. You can even use it as an extraction cleaner if you want to, however 99% of the time i use it as a prespray with just a water rinse. I have never heard of any one else using it yet. I have used it at full strength on all types of carpets over a long period of time with absolutely no problems and I still go back for more.
https://www.cleanerswarehouse.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=62_100&product_id=1188

Sergio

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 02:36:33 pm »
In my opinion , best perspray is Prochem Powerburst Powder

edward coller

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 12:23:51 am »
Used to use blits by Hydramaster, now Alltecs citrus prespray and liquid ultimate master in T/M. Have thought about using or at least giving a try to World of Clean products but slightly put off by their suggested dwell time before extraction..Simon