This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleanview

Starting up in newbury berkshire
« on: June 20, 2006, 04:59:15 pm »
 Hello Everyone

I am new to window cleaning and am just starting out. I have thought of doing this trade for years and have only now had the bottle to say lets just do it i am looking for the cheapest way in to getting in to the WFP systems i all ready have customers  lined up and i love door knocking as i am from a sales back ground with leaflet drops i find they do not really work but i have had some sucess can any one help me with advice on possibly second hand WFP also if there are any window cleaners in newbury or thatcham that could take me out for a few days who use WFP i would be most greatful and if any of you that could also off load any customers on to me i would be very greatful also

Ps: I am a worker not a shirker like most salesman and i am not scared of hard graft

Cheers

Luke

Trevor Knight

Re: Starting up in newbury berkshire
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 03:43:10 pm »
Hi Luke,

We have an extensive customer base in Newbury/Thatcham, have been there for about 4 years now.

We operate in this area for 1 week a month.

If you stick at it I am sure we can help you with enquiries for areas outside Newbury that we don't work.

As for second hand WFP, don't really think there is much about as most parts are not re-usable when finished.

Try ebay?

Good luck and best wishes,

Trev

p.s. keep your prices up, we charge £10 - £12 for a 3 bed semi and have loads so don't under sell your services.

Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire