Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Andy bradley

Cleaning machine newbie
« on: February 18, 2018, 09:23:18 pm »
Hi. I’m am thinking of being a newbie to the world of carpet cleaning.  I have an oven cleaning business the past 5 years, and would be asked about carpet/upholstery cleaning quite regularly. I used to put them onto someone I knew who did it, but he stopped a while back. I was thinking of adding it onto my existing business- I am planning to go to a Cleansmart course in March - I am looking for ideas for a machine to get. I suppose for first 12 months I am targeting about 4 jobs a week (I am only planning on using my own customers - no advertising as I’m quite busy on my own existing work).  So not looking at enforcer/storm/Jaguar  level machines. One specification would be it would have to in through The side door of berlingo van. I was looking at a 200psi Ashby sensei. From talking to my customers , I see my work being more upholstery than carpets. Just looking a few ideas from the experts on what machine and other equipment I will need. Thanks.

Re: Cleaning machine newbie
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 09:03:14 am »
If you’re going to clean smart take a peek at the airflex mini, used one myself for a good couple of years, it will handle everything you throw at it.